14

Kayla's pov

I rushed up stairs to see if they were still in my room. I opened my door and to my surprise I saw her hands underneath her pants while their lips were connecting. I froze there for a few seconds forgetting how to even breathe all I couldn't say was his name. "GAVI"

They both sprung up and looked at me speechless.no no no no no not again. I spammed the door and ran out the house for some fresh air.

Why does he do this to me and why the fuck would they do that at my own fucking house.

I was walking down a steep with my hands wiping of tear by tear until I heard a beep. It was Pedri. Noo I didn't want him to see me like this.

I wiped my all my tears and said hi. "Kayla what's wrong" he said in a gentle and calming voice. I started at him and more tears fell from my eyes as I thought about it. "Do you want to come to my house so we can talk about it" he said. I nodded and sat  down next to him in the car still crying. He passed me some tissue from the back and gave me a hug. I love the hugs that he gave it always makes me feel a bit better when I'm having a bad day. He put his hands on my back and started rubbing it. "Is this about Gavi" he said with a concerned look". I nodded and felt bad since he was his best friend. "Let's  go to mine before any fans see us and assume anything" I looked at him and a small giggle came out of me even though I was still crying. He always knows how to make me laugh.

We arrived at his house and his hands were dragging me to his bed. " What did this stupid idiot do now" he said rolling his eyes. I started crying abit again from thinking about it. I looked at him and his arms were open for a hug. I came in and his hands were wrapped around me  feeling his body temperature on mine. He started rubbing my back again making me feel better. Then u started.

"My friend Jasmine came over to see me from London and I didn't really like her cause she would always flirt with the boys I liked" I said looking uo to see pedri. Ut seemed like he kinda knew where this was going. I then continued. "Today Gavi and Kayla came over and Jasmine was already flirting with him like hugging him and stuff like that" I said. Pedri pulled me closer and said "I'm so sorry you had to deal with her" . I looked at him and said "there's still alot more" .
"Me and Gavi went up stairs and we heard a smash and I told him to stay in my room and I went down to check what happened and then i Jasmine punching Mia on the floor". His eyes widened and looked worried "is Mia ok" I nodded and continued. " my mum then came in and told Jasmine to go upstairs while her and me went to drop off Mia". His eyes widened once again realising what I didn't at the time. " wait wasn't Gavi" I nodded before he could eveb finish his sentence. " Yeah he was upstairs and I only realised on the way of coming back to my house". I then took  deep breath for the hardest part that happened. " when I walk in my room"  I paused and started crying harder" I hugged him whike crying into his shoulder." It's ok take your time" he said whike holding me. I got back up and stared into his eyes. "They were making out and she was touching his area" I said quietly but loud enough for for him to hear. He then looked at me with sympathy knowing this wasn't the first time Gavi had done this. He hugged me tight and didn't let go. He didn't say a thing and the only thing you could hear was me sobbing into his arms.

The doorbell rang. "Stay here I'll quickly check who that is" he said and ran to the door before they left. His little run was quite funny not going to lie.

I looked uo when the door opened it was pedri and I saw a shadow behind him. I instantly knew who it was.