part2

As all girls reach the college all the guys were staring them. Why not after all the all are looking so hot. In fact our jai also fall for a girl and the lucky girl was reem kaur.

They all moved towards the pricipal office to get thier respective id cards and timetable while leaving jannat bumped in a guy actually faizu

Jannat- ouch, are you blind or what can't you see, such a dumbhead hey hey Mr I am talking to you

And faizu was lost in her beauty. And suddenly he realized the situation

Faizu: what?

Jann: what what bloody idiot.

Faizu: excuse me miss firstly mind your language and secondly tum khud dekh kar nhi chal sakti aakhe hai ya button.

Jann:how dare you talk to me like that bloody cheepster.

And then our avu stopped them from fighting and asked anu and reem to take her to cafeteria.

Avu:I am sorry on her behalf she is little short tempered please don't mind and again I am sorry.

Ri:it's all right

Sid:yah it's perfectly fine is gadhe ko bhi dekh kar chalna chahiye tha.

Faizu: abe oh gadha hoga tu aur itne pyaar se maafi mang rhi ho to jao maaf kiya.

Jai:by the way friends.

Avu:sure my name is avneet

All the boys shake hand and tells there name.

Avu:okay guys then you go and take your stuff and i will catch you in cafeteria and will introduce you with my friends.

Sid:sure, why not

And avu left towards cafeteria.

At cafeteria...

Jann:where were you and why were you talking to those dumb heads.

Avu:guys they are the one now you all know what has to be done right

Anu:yah avu dont worry

Avu:and i have became friends with them and asked them to join us they might be here anytime

Reem:jann plz behave in front of them and do not let them know about our identify understood

Avu:yah jaan dont fight with them and say sorry to him.

Jann:but

Avu:jaan plzzzzzzzz

Jann:okay fine

Then all the boys came and grabbed there seats on girls table

Avu:jaan

Jann:yah yah I know Mr. Whatever your name is I am sorry for my behavior.

Fai:it's all right even I spoke too much sorry.

Reem:friends

Jai:ofc

And then they all did introduction. And then left fir their respective classes.

One month passed like this they used to chill together and now became close friends. One day when they were leaving the college an announcement took place the principal asked all the students to reach the hall. And all left.

Principal: Good morning to all. And a very warm welcome to all the freshies. I hope you all have made many friends and are loving our college. So, for all of you our pt sir is arranging a camp where you will do all the sports and all stuff if you are intrested then register your name to the pt sir thank you have a nice day all.

All left and all were so excited. Avneet thought it's a good idea to impress all the boys.

Avu:so guys are you going for this camp.

Reem:ofc we are

Avu:oh dumbo i know we are i was asking to the boys.

Ri:yah we are also going.

Jai: you know what we all love sports and fighting and all.

Fai:but what will you all girls do their I mean do you even know how to play games and sports

Sid:yah it's a sports camp where we will do fighting sports and games not make up.

Jann:what do you mean

Reem:yah we are superb in all these stuff.

Just then avu was gone to get some black coffee☕ a boy came and started starring her with lustfull eyes. Sid noticed all this he was about to stand when reem stoped him and said...

Reem:she doesn't need you to save her.

Anu:aya bada hero banne chla

Ri:are you girls mad or what a guy is miss behaving with your best friend and you are uggghhhhhhhhh leave it

Faiz:let's go guys avu need us

Jann: who the hell told you that she needs you, idiot.

Reem: come on guys just sit down and enjoy the show.

Jai:are you for real

Anu:oh please calm down and enjoy

They all nodded and sat and saw that the boy started touching avi badly. She just gave him death glare. But he did not stop and came close to kiss her Sid stood up and before he could do anything avneet started beating him he was bleading badly. She got the hell out of him and all were staring her with mouth open.
Avu: don't you even dare to do something like that with any other girl otherwise it was just a trailler i can show you the whole movie bastard.

And she started walking towards her table when she saw in jann's sun glasses that someone is gonna hit bear botle on her head she simply dotched and hit the botle in his head himself. All were super shocked after seeing her this side.

Jai: what the hell I just saw

Ri: am I day dreaming

Sid: someone just pinch me

Fai: are you avneet kaur only

Sid: exactly hum jis avu ko jaante hai wo toh ek cockroach se hi dar jaati hai.

Jai: aur lizard se bhi

And girls were laughing after seeing their reaction. All guys thought they got girls for the mission.

And all left for their homes