part 29

Sid's POV

Who the hell is this lucky. How dare he call my avu baby. He is sucha jerk. I just wanna smash his face. How dare he hug my girl. Wait my girl. What's going on with me. Ughhhhh. Sid he is not your girl. You have a gf dumbo. But avu and ashi are so different. Why can't ashi be like avu. But avu just betrayed me why the hell I want ashi to be like avu. I think I am gone mad. But what happened to avu, she is so changed her nature is changed, she doesn't laugh whole heartedly anymore, I can feel pain in her eyes, it seems like those chocolaty eyes wanna tell me something but what. I don't know why but I think she is hidding   "a revenge in love". No Sid you can't fall for a girl like her again I have to focus on business abhi bhai needs me.
Pov ends

He went to washroom washed his face with cold water and felt bit relaxed and then went down to have his breakfast which was not completed due to lucky. As soon as he reached down he saw lu and avu sitting with each other and laughing on something. He went and sat on another chair beside avu as only it was left empty.

Vaish: Sid where were you, wait I will serve you food.

Sid nodded and had his food while ri was sitting beside Sid.

Riyaz pov
So as expected Sid still loves avu only and his face was pale when lu and avu hugged. And the moment he called her baby he was dumbfound damn his face at that moment. Now i will do my job my making this Sid jealous so that he understand how much he loves avu. And deep down I very well know that make out of sid was not the reason of avu leaving him. I am sure she is in pain. She is hiding something. But your bro is here jhally. I will get you both together by hook or crook. Let the jello game began.
Pov ends

Ri(whispering) : they both look so cute together like made for each other.

Sid heard it and clenched his fist.
Ri was smirking internally.

Abhi: guys let's go to office now

Vaish: abhi avu will not come today.

Sidneet: why (and looked at each other)

Sidneet: why are you coping me

Sidneet: shut up

Sidneet: bandar/Nakchadi

Abhi: shut up both

Vaish: she will not go because we are going for shopping

Avu: but I wanna go to work

Vaish: haww you don't wanna be with me(fake)

Avu: no it's not like that

Abhi: you don't wannna ho with me

Avu: no it's not like that

Abhinavi: you are coming with me that's final

Avu: enough bhai I am going with vaishu dii I will work from home.

Abhi: no issue waise bhi hum mazak kar rhe the

Lu: awww better luck next time because usse pehle hi pata tha

They moved their was to avu who simply nodded in yes. And all other laughed on them. Then all left for their ways. And vaishneet came back home after shopping around 2 with tanvi from school.

Vaish: I am so tired

Avu: I will make coffe for you

Vaish: yah plz

Tanvi: hot chocolate fall me

Avu: sure princess

She kissed her cheek and left to kitchen. Just after few minutes she heard vaish scream. She rushed outside and found ten goons(gunde) we're in house and  hope you all remember she was an agent so obvio she fought with them but it was getting tough for her as they were ten dude come on.

Avu: vaish di aap jaldi se tanvi ko le jao room mein. Jab tak mai nhi kehti tab tak bahar mat aana aur Sid ko call karo jaldi.

Vaish rushed to the room and called Sid and told him the whole situation. Whole group left the office in hurry. Vaish was watching the whole scenario from room window. She was on video call. All were hell tensed for her. Her hands started bleeding. It was painfull like hell to her.

Now she was falling weak in front of so many so well build mens. Then someone from behind came and hit a show piece on her head. It started bleeding and she was about to fall but she thought of Tanvi and tried hard to stop them from going to tanvi and vaishu. They all were going to the room. Avu thought to stop them atleast till Sid arives. She can do it she said to herself

Avu shouted: you bastards can't you handle a singal girl. Why are you running from me. Come fight with. And you shameless creature first you are ten and i am one and then you are hitting from back that's not fair. Come on don't run like cowards and fight with me if you have guts to do so...

Abhi: ye avu paagal ho chuki hai apni halat dekhi hai isne jo unhe aise...

Lu: bro wo unhe distract kar rhi hai taaki wo dii aur tanvi ke paas na jaay.

Sid: ri plz drive faster

And again the fight began. This time avu was beating them merciless after sensing their intentions. Earlier she thought the are here for money but she realised that they are here for tanvi Or bhabhi. She was feeling dizzy due to wound on head. She was not able to fight anymore. She was falling week. She was fighting from 30 mins now and group was about to reach in 5 mins. And in no mins she fall faint.

One of men: bro i am feeling lust for her look na how sexy she is let's take her as well.

Man2: are you out of your mind she is a storm. She will kill us if we took her.

Man1: but look at her she is so hot and sexy

And the door burst boom and the whole group is here. All ran to avu. Abhi and anu went to vaish and Sid, ri, jai and fai went to beat those bastards who were already bleeding due to avu and now were half dead.

Bye for now