part3

They all were at the cafeteria waiting for the bus an were excited for the camp.

Outfits...

Boys ke apne aap imagine karlo

All the boys were lost in their beauty. They just stepped inside the bus and found all boys setled there and they also sat there. Between the journey the enjoyed alot played lots of games. And now they stopped for a break. They all were clicking pics over there in mountain view. Just then they heard screams of avneet. They all ran in hurry. And when reached they saw avneet is hanging on the mountain and was going to fall. She almost fall when suddenly faisu came and caught her hand and some how managed to save her and pulled her upwards. Her leg was bleading and a boy was there holding her hand. Jai brought water for her Anu did her first aid and reem did boys first aid. They all started with questions. And jannat shouted shut up everyone let her speak. The boy was 5 or 6 year old he started crying due to all this he hugged avu tightly. Avu caressed hir hairs and made him stop from crying. Then she spoke...

Avu: Actually I came here to get a water bottle and saw the child going near the end of hill to get some pics. His leg slipped and he fall I ran towards him and saw him hanging he asked for help i was coming to call you all for help but he said his grip is loosing I didn't had any option so i thought to go down to atleast take him in my arms 💪 he hugged me tightly when I reached down.

Then suddenly his mother came and thanked everyone for saving his childs life. Then again we all settled in the bus and everyone started praising avu for saving boy by risking her life. She was happy to save the child as well. Then they reached the place after few hours.

Jann: finally we reached.

Anu and reem: wow this place is so beautiful

Avu: exactly I am already in love with this place.

Then they all went with rohit(pt sir) and sofia(pt madam)

Sofia: So guys I hope you are loving this place.

All: yes mam

Rohit: okay so go and start making your tents and remember each tent 2 people got that now go and start working on your tents

All started making there tents. Tent pairs were

avu and reem
Jann and Anu
Sid and jai
Faizu and ri

They all made there tents. All boys were gone to find wood for food and girls were doing preparations. At night they did bonfire and enjoyed truth and dare. Fai spinned the bottle and it stopped on anu.

Jann: okay beautiful t Or d

Anu: umm truth

Jai: okay so tell us your most embarrassing moment.

Anu: once a girl actually a lesbian was flirting with me in college and all that day i got so wierd expression.

Everyone were laughing 😂🤣😅 many rounds passed and now it was avu's turn.

Fai: t Or d

Jann: was that even a ques

Reem: avu always choose dare

Avu: yah am a dare 😈devil. Now tell my dare

Fai: okay you have to beat sid in back flipping and especial moves if you lose you will do 3 things we ask you to do

Sid:oops, get ready to loose wild cat.

Avu: wait and watch

They did so many moves and after seeing avu like that the boys were hell shocked and finally our queen won. Boys face was expression less.

Ri: how do you know all these moves.

Jai: exactly no one can beat sid but you killed it girllll

Sid I am out of words.

Anu: ohh come on guys she is gold medalist in gymnast🤸‍♂️ and she is superb in all the sports.

All were talked for a while and left for their respective rooms.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

I know you all want sidneet romance ❤but a waitttt they are not fallen yet.