part 11

Suddenly avu bumped into that oldie leader. And that bastard made a gripp on her waist tightly. Even though she was not going to fall but he did it purposefully. Avu felt really uncomfortable on his touch she was sensing his intentions and she quickly jerked him away. She wanted to say alot to him. She wanted to curse him. She wanted to beat him but her mission to for which she came here splashed in her eyes and she unwillingly said

Avu: thanku for saving me and i am sorry for Colliding like this.

(B.L=bastard leader)

B.L: it's al right beautiful I hope you didn't got hurt.

Avu: no and thanku again

She said and left. Sid understood that she didn't liked it. And he ran towards avu. He saw her sitting near the lake as the den is in forest area. Sid went near her and saw she had tears in her eyes but she was not allowing them to drip off. He sat on the rock and and hugged avu tight as tight as he could. Avu started sobbing. They left each other after 5 mins.

Sid: are you alright

Avu: no I am not alright why this happening to me again and again. why. why. Why can't God see me happy. Why he always send tears in these eyes. Why all boys try to do that with me only. I am so done with all this. I just wanna end this. I am feeling to kill that bastard right now. From the very first day I had a hint that you bossis not a nice man but still I was so dumb to not believe in me myself. (Crying)

Sid: please calm down avu

Avu: how can I calm down I hate my life so much I just wanna end all those who try to do bad to girls. I am feeling so helpless right now. Why God always this to me first that fucking oldie(his dad's best friend) then my school boys then in college guys were before me now here when I am working now also. I am done. I can't take this anymore. I just wanna end my life.

Sid slapped avu on the last line.

Sid: shut up just shut up ye kya laga rakha hai why me? why me? Agar tumhe itne hi problem hai in sabse then fight back like a fighter else than talking a.about k.kil.ling youself. Avu you are a sherni my sherni how can you back step so easily come on you have to fight back. I know you don't wanna loose this job. Then teach him a lesson by hooke Or................................... crooke.

He gave her a long lecture and avu understood what he meant by the last line. And she thanked him. He gave an assuring smile and kissed her forehead she was shocked by this move because avu never expected this from him. She was aastruck.

Sid: now go my sherni

Avu: "your" sherni

Sid: y.y..y.es m.my sherni as I gave you this name and you are m.my friend na so...

Avu: makes sense anyway now I will take your leave after all kal se training shuru hai I need to rest and afterall uss oldie ko uski jagah bhi toh bata ni hai. And once again thanx

Sid: you are welcome miss kaur

Avu: tumhe kya ho gya we are friends na so why miss kaur.

Sid: hum friends nhi hiai agar hote toh tum mujhe thanx nhi bolti

Avu: ohh sorry sorry

Sid: its okay miss kaur

Avu: ab kya

Sid: Arrey budhu dosti mein no sorry no thanx but tumne toh abhi his sorry bola na.

Avu: oh sorry yrr

Sid: again.....chodho tum nhi sudhrogi.

Both chuckled and left.