part 38

Previous chapter:

Avneet got shot by a Sanjay Datt (lol, idk maine ye naam kya soch ke rakha) and they were in hospital.

Now continue:

Sid came running after hearing the good news that avneet is out of danger. He reached the opt and saw abhinavi and reem chit chatting.

He ran and hugged abhi. Abhi got shocked by a sudden hug. Within few seconds he relized it was sid and he hugged him back and rubbed his hand to calm him. In hug abhi said breaking the silence.

Abhi: sid don't panick calm down take deep breath. Breath in.... Breath out...... Calm down...relax... Take it easy.

He calmed down and broke the hug.

Sid: bhai i don't know what should I do, I can't express my feeling by words. I am having several emotions at the same time. I am happy for avu, but i am sad for avu as it happened to her because of me. I am excited to start a fresh life with her, but i am afraid that I may hurt her again as always. It's me who gives her pain and she is such a pure soul that she forgave me for my deeds and the bad words I used for her. I am somewhere hating myself because I failed in protecting the love of my life. I think I don't deserve her, we are not made for each other. She should get someone better, someone who will love her to the core, who can take care of her, someone who doesn't hurt her like me, someone who..who can protect her and give her all the happiness she deserves. (In sad tone it was like he will cry any now)

All became sad seeing his condition and seeing how much he loved her. Lucky came and sat on knees in front of sid. He came just few minutes ago when sid and abhi were hugging each other and he had heard everything.

Lucky: sid please stop thinking all this, just think about neet how will she live without you, she has already gone through so much, she is broken right now and need you to cure her, you are like a medicine for her, only you can cure her wounds, only you can help her getting rid of the pain she is feeling right now.
Right now she needs her love, her soulmate, her life, you are everything to her. She was never happy without you. She always gave pain to herself. Don't leave her again, don't repeat the mistake, just don't do this. You leaving her will brake her more. She will again become that emotionless girl who always gives pain to herself, who will think to help everyone but will never herself.

Sid: but lucky she will never be happy with me. She will always get hurt when she is with me.

Lu: stop thinking nonsense. She was never happy without you. And i know her very well she loves you more than HERSELF. She will not be able to live without you. Her life will become toxic, like a total hell. Trust me i have seen love in her eyes and that love was only for, and will always remain the same. Nor she moved on earlier neither she will now if you left her. By doing this you will make her more depressed. Right now you should support her else than thinking to leave her.

Sid: you are right lucky. I am such a dumbo. I never understand what is right. I always think wrong only. You are amazing friend lucky. You are the best friend one can have. You stopped me from doing some stupidity which would had lead to both of us being broke, sad and depressed. You are the best. You-

Lu: ENOUGH just go to avni she must gained her senses by now. And don't you dare to even think to leave my sissy otherwise I will end up being your worst nightmare.

Sid: ok saale sahab

They all chuckled

Reem: haww saale sahab ki baat toh itni jaldi maan li aur jab mai kuch kehti hu toh saali sahiba ki baat kyu nhi mantee jija ji.

Sid: firstly, don't dare to call me jija ji it sounds so ewww as if I am an oldiii of mid 40s and secondly, you never speak anything sensible so it's not my mistake right

Reem: hawwwww you are so bad jiju now see I will complain avni dii about this and she will not leave you. She will teach you a good lesson which you are not going to forget for whole life samjhe "jija ji"

Sid: we will see "saali sahiba''

Then fainat rinishka and jai with tanvi in arms came to them.

Fai: kya baatien chal rhi hai "jija saali ke beech"

They both gave him a glare

Fai: what happened

Sid: only she can call me jija ji

Reem: only he can call me saali ji

They both shouted on same time on high pitch and hearing this fai gulped his own saliva. They both did a hi-fi.

Abhi: haww abhi toh tum lad rhe the aur itni jaldi ek hi team very bad guys

Vaish: you mean they should keep fighting

Abhi: no I didn't meant that. I wanted to say that they should at one side and become a man or lady of their words.

Sid and reem: I am man/lady of my words

Jai: waah reem tumne toh shaadi se pehle hi Sid bhai ke sath teaming kar li but don't worry I have my bhabhi with me and she is the lady don who will make you both come back on land  from sky by cutting your imaginary wings and you will end up obeying my bhabhs only. And we all know that she loves me the most amongst all of us.

Sidreem: who the hell told you that. She loves me the most.

Sidreem: don't copy me she loves me more then you.

Sidreem: ughhhhh

Lu: stop shouting guys

Ri: yah, it's of no use

Lu and ri: because she loves me the most

Lu/ri: no it's me not you

Lu/ri: I am his baby/tally and she is my baby/jhally

Abhinavi: both of you shut up because the truth is she loves me more

They said at same time

Abhi: me

Vaish: no it's me

Abhi: in your dreams baby girl she loves me more

Vaish: me

Abhi: I said na me

Vaish: no, me

Abhi: you

Vaish: yah me and smirked

Abhi: haw I thought you will speak you in flow and I will win.

Vaish: I am smart baby boy(kissing him on cheek)

All: ahem ahem

Tanvi: ahhem ahhem

Abhinavi blushed and all laughed like crazy

Jann: aww my blushing tomatoes.

Words: 1173

That's it for today baby fans. I hope you all loved the episode. And lemme know in comment section which part you loved the most. Keep supporting and showering your love ❤❤❤

Tab tak ke liye alwida
Phir milenge agle episode mein and please tell if you have any idea which I can use in my story. Just share the idea I will elaborate it.

Bye~~~