part 18

They all hide behind the door as avu asked. And the door opened revealing 8 gaurds and 2 special men of raghwan. The girls attacked them from behind. They kept beating them. It was 4 vs 10 match and it was being difficult for them to handle. Reem and anu were fighting with 2 men each and avu and jann were fighting with 3 men each. Soon avu felt as they were losing and asked boys to enter through ear peice. They came and within 5 mins only all the enemies were lying on the floor. They kept all of them in car. Anu sprayed chloroform on their face to keep them faint. And they started driving towards their raw actual base. There avu's boss came and hugged her.
                    (Boss-b)

B: how are you neet. Are you alright. Did these bastard do anything to you or any of you all(ponting towards the girls)

Avu: don't worry sir we all are alright. And also we have caught raghwan's left as well as right hand.

B: I am so proud of you all especially you neet. You never disappointed ne ever. I am so grateful to have you in raw. But who are these guys.

Jann: well they all are our friends and also agents like us and we did this mission with their help only.

B: thanku so much all for helping. But now you should be leaving and i need proof against sanjay(sid's boss) at any cost and fast got that.

Avu: don't worry we will find some soon and now we should leave

They all reached the den and found that b.L was not there they all went to their rooms and decided to meet in avu's room in a while to discuss about what to do next. Avu was making coffee when door knocked she open the door and found sid and ri there. She asked them to come in. They entered sat on bed and foun an album on the bed.

Ri: hey avu can we see this album

Avu: sure but promise you won't laugh after seeing my pics

Sid and ri : we promise

And they opened it