part 31

A few days passed. In these days everyone used to come chit chat with avu and leave. Also in night she used to do office work. Today she was coming back to home. All were very happy except ashi.

Vashi: come on girls work fast avu must be coming any moment and will ask for food first

Jann: calm down di

Anu: she is not that pampered girl who can't wait for food.

Reem: excuse me who told you. You can't even imagine how much pampered she actually is. Dad used to brought everything before she even asks for it. He loves her so much. If he gets to know what happened he will first kill all those goons then will scold us for not taking care of her and then her for being so kind to forget herself. She was a girl who got everything served in platters. But then an accident happened which changed her life and made her a bold and mature girl then she became an agent and after the incident with sid she became a sassy, bold, cold hearted, emotionless girl.
(Sad tone)

Anu: come on yrr stop being senti our avu is coming and we have to bring her priceless smile, her billon dollars cute expressions and everything best about her back anyhow.

Jann: so,
if we wish,
We can,
And we will
Bring her smile backkkkkkkk

Lu: what are you girls doing

Anu: when did you came

Lu when she said "Backkkkkkkk"(Mimicking her)

Jann: whatever

Vaish: hey lucky we wanted to ask you something

Lu: fell free and ask

Reem: can you tell us what is something which makes avu happy becz now she is changed alot and we don't know much about this avu 2.0

Lu: who said avu changed she is not changed at all except for few things

Vash: say clearly and in detail

Lu: okay so all her likes and dislikes are like before but few thing which are added in her like list are coffee and business. After she left Sid she became the most unhappy girl alive on Earth. She totally forgot how to smile,she used give pain to herself. I am not allowed to tell but

Reem: but what

Lu: she made tattoos to give pain to herself, she used to do boxing with walls without gloves and blood used drain from her hands like water, she used to give all possible pains to herself and then to make it worse she used to put salt on it. (Jalle pe namk) Only you guys forgot her she never forgot any of you. She cried remembering your group moments. She missed you all alot. I can't speak anymore all I can say is just your presence and your smiles give her happiness.

He left with watery eyes. All were crying hearing all that. Sid from back heard all this.

Sid pov
All this happened because of me. She gave herself so much pain because of me how could I doubt a pure soul like her. She loved all of us selflessly and in return I became the reason of all her tears and pain. I want to go hug her tight and kiss her with full passion. But I can't. I lost all rights on her.
Pov ends

Thinking all this he slept on bed only. Then the door bell rang. Avu came

 Avu came