part 37

Sid ran to him picked him from avu and beated him as hard as he could. He was bleading a lot. Then sids gaze fall on avu he ran to her and removed his t shirt and made avu wear it then he engulfed her in bone breaking hug. He was on verge of crying. He made her stand properly. And within a few seconds avu sat in his laps making him lie on bed. He was confused with this sudden action. It took him few time to process.

Then reality hit him hard. He realised that sanjay was about to shoot him when avu jumped on him to save him and got shot herself. Sanjay was about to shoot Sid when ri hit a table on his head and fai snached the gun. They all ran to avu. Her eyes were closed.

Sid: avni plz get up open your eyes girll. Oh god ab mai kya karu bhai meri wajah se avneet ki kya halat ho gai mai usse bacha nhi paya mai kuch nhi kar paya mai kisi cheez ke layak nhi hu mai ek-(He was crying)

Ri: Sid abhi usse uthao aur jaldi hospital le jao. Aur fai tum police ke sath jao aur sab paper work karo.

They all nodded and left to their respective ways. Sod took her in his arms running towards the car. Ri opened the door and sid sat inside with avu in his laps. Then ri sat on driving seat and jann, reem anu with them in car.

Ri: guys hospitals yaha se bohot dur hai hmare pass itna time nhi hai yaha paas ke gaav mein ek chota sa government hospital hai but woh bohot achi condition mein nhi hai so waha le jau ya sheher ki taraf. (What, Australia mein gaav nhi ho sakta kya)

Reem: tum gaav wale hospital le lo hmare pass utna time nhi hai aur kisi ke pass koi knife hai (stressed tone)

Anu: knife kyu

Reem: wo avni ki body mein se goli nikalni hogi warna poison fail sakta hai and that will worsen her condition.

Ri: ye lo, but please be careful. She is my only sister.

Reem: tumse pehle wo meri sis hai aur mai medical student hu 100+ surgeries kar chuki hu so better don't tell me what to do-

Sid: reem jaldi karo

Reem: yah sid avu ko ulta karo aur tight pakadna okay

Sid:hmm

They were sitting like this

She somehow took out the bullets from her waist back where she got shot.

Reem: anu give me your jacket

Anu: hmm ye lo

She removed and gave to reem and she tied it on the wound to stop blood flow.

Ri: avni ka blood group kya hai

Jaan: o+ par kyun

Ri: God's Forbid zarurat pade toh i can't afford to take any risk with her.

Reem: don't worry hmara blood group same hai.

Anu: please thoda jaldi chalao na

Ri: 120 speed  pe chal rhi hai isse tez kya karu