part 30

Then cops came and took them.

Lu: ri jaldi car nikalo isse sar pe serious chot lagi hai hospital le jana hoga.

Ri: ha

Then Sid picked her in bridals style and took her to car. And vaish was crying like hell hugging avu in car.

Vaish: avu please get up. This is all done because of me i should have comed to help you. Your this condition is just because of me. For both of us you had to face all this. Please open your eyes if something happened to her then I won't be able to forgive myself. Abhi tell her to open her eyes na. They reached the hospital and Sid picked her and ran in hospital.

(Just for your info there were Sid, ri, abhi vaish and avu in one car and others were following them from other cars)

Sid shouting: doctor...

Receptionist: please calm down sir just do the paper work and we will ask doctor to start the treatment.

Sid: are you out of your mind here my love's life is in danger and you want paper work.

Ri: Sid calm down and miss please this case is serious you take her in I will do all the formalities.

Rec: okay come

And they all took avu in opt.

Rec: who amongst you are from her family.

Abhi: we all are her family friends you can tell us.

Rec: sorry sir but we want someone from family to sign these paper.

Reem: what is it

Rec: actually her case is serious and we have to do operation but it can risk to her life so someone from family need to sign them. Here is written that if something happen to the patient it's not hospital or doctor at fault.

Reem: I.I a.am h.er s.sister I w.will s.sign th.the pa.pers.

Rec: okay here

And left from there

Lu: who the hell were they

Fai: exactly few goons entered our mansion harmed our family and we fucking could not do anything.

Ri: I will kill them

Vaish: abhi she will be ok na

Abhi: don't worry vaishu nothing will happen to her.

Sid: bhai we have to find them. Who were they. How they entered our mansion. How could they touch my avu. I couldn't save her. I couldn't do anything for her. She is such a pure soul she put her life at risk to save them.

Abhi: Sid calm down control yourself. You have to be strong for neet right.

And doc came after complete 47 mins.

Doc: now she is out of danger but I want talk to you in personal.

Abhi: ok we are coming

In doc room

Sid: doctor is something serious.

Doc: well yes, actually I wanted to talk about that girl. I think she is tensed about something. Something is bothering her hurting her. She is not happy. Also she is missing her meals or maybe not getting it in proper amount of meal. She is not sleeping well and have been using sleeping pills since atleast 2 years. Is there something which she eats or drink more than required.

Lu: yes she drinks lots of coffee to work more and not to sleep.

Doc: that's not a good thing. I will give you a diet chart follow it and give meal accordingly. Also blood loss zada hua hai so blood gaining food products dejiye. Usse khush rakhiye that's it. And I must say she is a really brave girl.