𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The tenth grade research group was not expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen on that gloomy afternoon. However, everything took an unexpected turn when a fantasy adventure book named The Blood of the Dragon fell into their hands and accidentally transported them to the realm of the book. To return to their normal identities, they must take on the roles of the book's main characters, alter the storyline, and bring the novel to a happily ever after.

***

The six-person research group was only focused on making progress on their work. Instead of focusing on their tasks, they realized that Jessa Rosales' recently brought fantasy adventure novel did not have the typical happy ending.

The villain of the storyline won the war, and now every town is under their wicked control. The main characters were killed, and the world was not redeemed. The evil tormented everyone inside the book.

With the cries of the charters inside the book, the size of them accountally transport the world of the blood of the dragon. And, weberDest of All, the Entertainment the Bodies of the main protagonists, forcing the that play their parts and endure the deps that awaited them.

Witness them as they explore the twists and turns of The Blood of the Dragon while keeping their goal in mind: to bring the story to a Happily Ever After.....  But who knows where it leads?

---

HIGHEST RANK ACHIEVED:

#7 in Teenager