24. "Gillian, Please!"

Lmao some you guys have the funniest reading list names.

Happy Early Valentine's Day!!!

Mature Content Below.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Courtney POV

I have no clue when we ended up on my bed, but here we are.

My back is flat against my duvet-covered mattress and my blonde hair spread out above me in complete disarray. My arms are still wrapped around Gillian's neck as my fingers tug at her tresses and massage her scalp, her cellphone being long forgotten somewhere on the floor beneath.

I arch my back up off of the bed so that I can press the front of my body impossibly closer to the front of hers, our covered breasts practically pressing up against each other. My legs come up to wrap around her waist. I can feel the stiff material of my cargo skirt bunching up around my waist, but I choose to ignore it. I am so desperate for Gillian's touch that I can barely control my feral urges of things that I want to do to her.

My calves lock against the curve of her back, forcing her body to press further into my own. Our bodies are pressed so tightly to each other that they could not possibly be any closer. So, why do I want to be even closer to her?

The rough material of the crotch of her jeans brushes up against my panty-clad sex, eliciting a loud moan from my swollen lips. A powerful zing shoots up from my tingling sex to my stomach, warming my body exponentially.

I need to get out of these clothes...immediately!

Unfortunately, I do not get the chance to begin undressing myself or Gillian as the auburn-haired girl suddenly breaks our heated make-out session and pulls away from me.

"Fuck! We shouldn't- we can't-"

"We can and we will." I cut her off before she can talk herself out of this.

Gillian is silent for a few moments, just staring into my eyes. I can see the internal struggle that she is having with herself. She is struggling to decide whether she should just give into her sexual urges or preserve what's left of our 'friendship' and walk away.

"Courtney, I need to know..." she trails off.

I silently nod my head, wordlessly telling her to go on.

"Did you have sex with that pool guy back in eighth grade?"

It feels as if my heart begins to go a thousand miles a minute.

Why is she asking me this? I mean, of course I said that I slept with him, but I didn't actually go through with it. I couldn't.

Do I want to tell Gillian that I'm a liar and phony? Will she think differently about me? Is she going to leave me and never speak to me ever again-

"No, I'm still a virgin." I decide to go with the truth before my brain can talk me out of it.

I swear that Gillian doesn't even react to me telling her this. If anything, she appears the faintest bit smug.

"And you want me to be your first?"

I nod my head.

"Why?"

"Because I trust you with every fiber," I tighten my arms around her neck so that her face slowly lowers itself back down to my own.

"Every particle," I tilt my head up so that our lips lightly brush up against each other.