25. "We Will Never Be Friends."

The title is a misdirect.

Nothing bad happens lol.

Also possessive Courtney is back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gillian's POV

"Ew, I hate the way that my face looks in that photo." I tell Courtney.

A few minutes ago when I was in the middle of eating Courtney out, the blonde took a photo of me doing this. In the photo, she captured me in the middle of sucking on her clit, her soft thighs resting on either side of my face.

"Yeah, well, I like it and I'm keeping it." She says, plucking the photo from my fingers.

I roll my eyes at the girl who is currently sat atop the kitchen counter with nothing but a lace nightgown hanging from her shoulders.

Courtney's legs are crossed, the bottom edge of the nightgown blocking my view of her swollen pussy lips. One of the nightgown's thin straps have fallen off of the blonde's shoulders so that it now rests along her upper arm, exposing her chest and the top of her breasts.

If I weren't worried about her ability to walk at school tomorrow, I would take her right here on this counter another five times.

"Oh, look at this one" Courtney says before turning a white square around to reveal a photo of the two of us cuddling.

Both Courtney and I decided to take a break from our lovemaking session so that we could regain our energy. Granted, we did say that we should go down and get some food, but we need to regain a little more energy before we can will ourselves to do so.

I feel Courtney shifting below me a bit before she suddenly freezes, her arms up in the air.

"Say cheese." Comes her raspy voice, her voice raw from screaming.

I glance up from my cellphone only to notice the blonde holding her camera up in the air as if she intends to take a photo of us.

"Courtney! What's are you doing?!" I criticize, releasing my hold on my phone and holding my hand up in front of the lens.

"Taking a photo, duh. What does it look like?"

"Courtney, we're literally naked."

"So?"

"At least let me pull the sheet up so that we can cover our chests." I suggest, already going to do so.

"Hmm, nope."

Sensing that she is about to take the photo, I bury my face into her chest. I bring my free hand up to rest over her exposed breast, both of her breasts now being out of the camera's sight.

Due to me laying beside her, I choose to just press my breasts up against the side of her body. I rest the inner part of my bicep against both the side of my breast and Courtney's stomach to prevent the possibility of any of us flashing the camera.

Barely three seconds later a bright flash goes off, confirming my suspicions.

"Are you happy now?" I question removing my hand and face from her hickey-covered breasts.

The blonde does not even glance at the photo, placing the pink camera on her bedside table before flipping me over. I watch as she flips me over onto my back, resting her quivering legs on either side of my bruised hips.

My brown eyes do not leave Courtney's blue ones as she lowers the front of her bruised body down onto my own, our hickey-decorated breasts pressing up against each other.