32. "Let Me Get That For You."

Mature Content Below Warning!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gillian's POV

You are not going to sleep with your ex-girlfriend.

You are not going to-

The elevator dings before the double doors part to reveal the sight of Courtney's insanely expensive penthouse.

As I exit from the elevator I notice that the place looks much cleaner than it did when I left it this morning. It looks as if we never even touch anything in here.

"Court?" I shout out a little louder than my speaking voice.

"Kitchen!" I hear the blonde's voice come from the direction of her kitchen.

Is she cooking?! The Courtney I know cannot cook.

The last time she tried to cook for us she nearly set both her hair and her house on fire. Believe me, it was not pretty.

I practically jog to the kitchen out of fear of her recreating that very same scene. It is only when I reach the doorway of the kitchen that I pause in my spot.

There standing in front of me is the very same blonde-haired girl who bent me over the back of her couch before proceeding to give me two consecutive orgasms back to back.

Courtney's wavy blonde hair has seemingly been straightened since I last saw it, the ends of her hair curled inward to compliment her face. A short black slip dress clings to her attractive curves, emphasizing them. The dress exposes her long, toned legs to my greedy eyes. The heels that she is wearing doing nothing but emphasizing what a wonderful figure she has.

How is this girl so fit?! I am not even that fit!

The sight of her slightly fancier clothing choice does nothing to ease my nerves. If anything, it intensifies them. Here I am, stood in just a t-shirt, jeans, and converse compared to my companion.

"Hey there, cutie." Courtney is unusually perky.

I narrow my eyes at the girl with suspicion.

"You're trying to kill me, aren't you?"

Courtney is taken aback by my accusation.

"What?"

"You're being nice and you cooked me food..." I observe, quickly glancing at the two plates of pasta that rest atop her kitchen island.

"You're planning to kill me."

"Come on, Gillian. You're being overdramatic."

"That's what a person who was trying to poison me would say." I accuse.

Courtney rolls her eyes as she turns on her heels and struts behind her kitchen island. I try my hardest not to stare at the way that her hips swing left to right in a mesmerizing manner. Once behind the counter, I hear her open a cabinet before holding something up in the air.

"I ordered pasta delivery from 'Pasta Paul's', okay? I didn't even cook it."

This eases my nerves.

"Why didn't you just say that?"

"I was trying to impress your sorry ass!" The blonde exclaims, a small smile dancing on her face as she shoves the pasta box back into the trash can.

A hoard of butterflies suddenly enter my chest, my cheeks beginning to tingle.

"Aww, you were trying to impress me?" I tease.