11: First steps

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

All the alpha in the room glanced over at the male who voiced out the name of the only, ordinary human in the area, and noticed the elder woman behind as well.

"Taehyung, are you alright, child?" She asked, taking some slow steps to the silent blue-haired who was just glaring at the floor. When no response was given, Jeon Suhee gave an unimpressed look to her son who had his eyes low in shame.

"All of you, give them some time alone." Jimin's eyes widened at the order but before he could go against it, an arm was once again dragging him out of the room.

Well, Yoongi was always very on edge whenever it comes to his beta mate, especially when it was related to their previous luna, as the older woman despised the idea of alpha and male beta as mates. Even when it happened only once when she greatly protested against their relationship, and even when Jungkook supported them, he was still very careful.

"Yoon-"

"Shh, you know that we can't have any say in this matter. I believe Jungkook, he won't hurt his human again." Yoongi tried to dismiss the topic while taking his mate to their house, a golden chance to spend some time, after all.

Jin and Namjoon shared a worried glance but Jungkook nodded his head their way, assuring that he won't let his alpha take over again, not at least today.

Once all the others were gone, Suhee stepped forth to stand near the silent blue-haired. "Taehyung, you shouldn't have made him angry. I've told you last night, that your responsibility is to make him happy and obey-"

"I'm not his slave!" Taehyung half-screamed, feeling his anger making a comeback but took a deep breath when a low growl was heard from Jungkook.

Suhee had a frown but she still patted Taehyung's head softly, gently caressing the hair, she traveled her fingers down to the slightly red marks on the tan neck.

Oh, how much Taehyung wanted to yank the hand away, but he has his dose of violence for today, so yeah- no more aggression.

"I apologize on his behalf, his alpha gets offended so easily and as you are his mate, he is more sensitive to what you say or how you react." Her voice was soft, like a real motherly tone, and that unconsciously made the human slightly emotional.

Noticing the now glistening hazel eyes, Suhee left a small peck on Taehyung's head. "Talk it out, and don't make him angry, hm? My baby Jungkook is very polite and humble, don't hurt him." With that, she left the room as her personal maid quickly come inside the room to assist her.

Taehyung sat there, gulping back his urge to cry in utter distress he was feeling in his heart and soul. Those corrupt and foul words which were spoken to him not too long ago made him uncomfortable with the male standing there.

Why does he look so innocent now when he almost choked me to death a few moments ago?

Jungkook had to bite his lips so harshly on that. It was a mixture of emotions, which made him conflicted about to whether smile or cry. His mate just found him innocent, which was really new but he cannot ignore the rest.

Licking his lips in a quick motion of his tongue, Jungkook stepped toward the bed only to feel utterly disappointed when the human slightly flinched and tried to scoot away. Deciding to keep his distance, so that he won't scare the already terrified male, he stopped.

"Taehyung, I'm really sorry, pup. I know, an apology won't be enough for what's happening with you, but try to understand me. I never intend to hurt you in any way, but the wolf is a bit impulsive, desperate to have some attention from his mate he longed for so many years." Taehyung kept quiet, noticing every rise and fall in the tone of the raven-haired, also noticing the distance he maintained, which he slightly appreciated.