Desperate (han)

2 days to go..
1 day to go..
3 hours to go...
——-
If your wondering what I'm counting down for...stop being nosey. Jokes. I'm counting down to my boyfriends return from tour!
My boyfriend Han and I are in a newly started relationship, however it's strictly hidden. He's a K-pop idol and I'm just an average waitress at the local diner.
I took work off today so I could prepare the house for his return. Sadly due to the fact of our hidden relationship I couldn't go and meet him at the airport so I waited at home anxiously awaiting his arrival.
I decided to put on some sexy lingerie just for funzies and especially because he's never seen me wear this sort of thing. Due to me and Han only starting this relationship just before he went away we have never actually gone all the way. A few flirty texts here and there, touchy feely business in make out sessions but never to the point of clothes being removed. I wanted to change that.
I sat on the bed when my phone dinged with a text.

My love💜:
I'm on my way! Can't wait to hold you!

He's so sweet. I didn't text back though, I didn't want him to know if my plan hiding away in the bedroom.
about 15 minutes after receiving the text I hear keys at the lock of the front door. My heart began beating quicker knowing my plan was about to take action.

"Baby I'm home!...baby?" That voice. I could listen to it all day. Now, do I wait for him to find me or do I...
The bedroom door swung open "baby? Wow..." never mind he found me and dang did he look hot as fuck. "You like?" I said looking down to my thighs as I knelt on the bed. "Like? I - come here" he said licking his lips as though I was a rare piece of meat waiting to be eaten. He pulled me close and ran his hands from my waist down to my ass and then back up again. "All this just for me?" "Mhm" i hummed in response. Placing his fingers on my chin he pulled my face closer to his and kiss me. First it started off slow, quickly growing into a hungry and needy kiss. His hands roamed my body and found their places on my ass again, he slightly slapped my ass signalling me to jump into him, so I did wrapping my legs around his waist and he walked us to the bed I was once knelt on. Breaking the kiss as he placed me on the bed, now hovering over me, I could feel his growing problem in his pants as he spoke to me. "You don't understand how desperate Iv been for this baby girl" I let out a slight moan at his words, the thought of him day dreaming about this while on tour did something to me. He bag an attacking my neck with kisses, decorating it with hickeys all over, while my hand was at work massaging his bulge over his pants. Between every kiss he would leave letting out a slightly groan. Once my neck was invaded, he rose to his feet and undone his jeans and pulled them down, his boxers following leaving his large member to spring up, hitting his stomach. I looked up at him and licked my lips, awaiting for his words to begin pleasuring him. "The things you do to me baby girl, suck it good for daddy" I slowly nodded and took his member into my hand slowly pumping him and I slowly licked his tip "mm don't tease me princess". With that, I took his member into my mouth, bouncing my head up and down, my hand following my actions to the inches I couldn't reach. "F-fuck, just like that baby girl. You enjoy pleasuring daddy don't you?" I hummed, acknowledging what he just said to me, the vibrations shooting through his member causing him to moan and twitch. "Daddy's gonna cum, you gonna let me cum in that pretty mouth of yours?" I kept sucking, hoping that he would gain my answer. Soon enough his warm liquids shot into my mouth, I released his member from my mouth and stuck out my tongue showing him all his liquids in my mouth, then closing and swallowing and doing the same to show him it's all gone. "Such a pretty girl" I nodded in thanks. He picked me up and placed me on the bed, kissing all down my body. He stopped at my inner thighs, going back to marking them with his pretty purple designs. I gasped once I felt a pair of lips kiss against my sensitive bud, his tongue stroking across my bud shortly after. His finger found their way to my entrance slowly inserting themselves repeatedly forcing my moans to come out. "F-fuck daddy" he loves when I call him that. His patience grew thin and I could see his member has returned hard once again, he hovered over me yet again and aligned himself with my entrance . "You ready princess?" "Yes dad- urgh" before I could finish my sentence he had entered me. Slowly rocking his hips in and out of me. My moans uncontrollably escaping my lips. "So fucking tight, you take daddy's dick so well" I was in no state of reply as his thrusts became harder and faster. "Who's pussy is this?" "Y-yours" I managed to get out between moans. "I-I'm gonna cum"
"Cum for me baby girl" as if my body was awaiting his permission, the knot in my stomach released, causing me to come undone onto his member, sending his head back as he felt the liquids on his member. "Mmh that's a good girl". Hans thrusts became sloppier the closer he got to his orgasm. He pulled out and I quickly arose to my knees, wobbling ever so slightly. He palmed himself until he shot his white juices into my mouth for the second time that night. We both collapsed on the bed next to each other, heavily breathing from what felt like a workout. "Welcome home baby"

-

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I enjoyed writing it. If you have any requests please don't hesitate to send them over!
#straykidseverywhereallaroundtheworld