Backstage 4️⃣ (felix + hyunjin)

I moaned loudly as Hyunjin slid into himself inside of me. My eyes rolling to the back of my head as I discovered just how good it felt to have two dicks inside of me at once. I felt so full, so blissed out as Hyunjin started to thrust, forcing my body to bounce on Felix's dick. My hands clawed at his shoulders, broken sobs escaping my lips as Hyunjin hit places i never even knew he could reach, his member driving deep within as i cried out in pleasure. "Fuck that feels so good." I moaned, head falling onto Felix's shoulder as Hyunjin rammed into my behind. The boy's moans filled my senses as Felix started to thrust upward, chasing his high.
"Yeah? Does it feel good being rammed full, is that why you palmed me in front of Hyunjin?" At this point I had forgotten about that, I was hit occupied. Although Felix's dirty talk sent waves of arousal straight to my core. The feeling of my boyfriend's member sliding within me completely took over my senses, the only response being incoherent babbles as Felix and Hyunjin used your body. "Maybe we should invite Minho? Have him fill up that pretty mouth of yours!" Felix's hands wrapping around my throat, cutting off my air supply as Hyunjin continued to pound into me. My eyes constantly rolling into the back of my head as the coil in my abdomen tightened. I were so close - and Felix's filthy mouth wasn't helping anything.
"Remember when we met her Hyunjin? She was such an obedient little girl. Now, look at her." I cried out when Felix lifted his hips, giving a powerful thrust aimed right at my g-spot. "Teasing me in front of my members, dirty girl."
"I'm gonna cum." My broken sobs echoed in the dressing room.
"No, you're not." Felix said leaving a smack on ass, merging with the slaps of Hyunjins hips snapping into me, making me cry out. "Fuck baby. You feel so good." "I'm cumming." Hyunjin threw his head back, beautiful moans echoing in the room as he released inside of me. Felix took the opportunity to thrust into harshly, his dick aiming straight for all the right spots.
"Felix please." I begged. "Please let me cum." By now i was reduced to a pile of sweat and tears, begging for my release as Felix continued to thrust causing me to still bounce on Hyunjins recovering member
"But you've already came twice princess." Felix chuckled. "Do you think you deserve to cum?"
"I think so." Hyunjin snaked his hand between our bodies, his fingers landing at my clit. My body shook as a loud moan ripped through me. I had to hold back. I couldn't cum yet. If I did, i'd be in for another round and i definitely couldn't handle that.
"Please Felix. Please." Still begging, tears streaming down my face as I prayed Felix would take pity.
"How cute." Felix chuckled, moaning as I tightened around him. "What do you think Hyunjin? Do you think she deserves to cum?"
"Go ahead, baby," Hyunjin whispered in my ear, his fingers moving faster against my clit.
"You can cum." with his permission, i completely let go, cumming all over Felix's dick. Loud moans echoed in the room as Felix came inside me, painting the walls white. Exhaustion hit like a freight train. My body slumped back against Hyunjin's chest, a small smile tugging my lips when Hyunjin lifted me off of their members and gently lowered my tired body onto the couch . Hyunjin's fingers ran through my hair as i basked in the afterglow. "You okay?" "Mhmm." I mumbled, reaching for Felix's hand.
Hyunjin couldn't help but chuckle. "You always get like this after?"
8 had no energy to respond. "Yes. She is" felix responded with a chuckle. "Cute". Hyunjin handed a towel to Felix So he could clean me up, chuckling when he saw cum dripping from both holes. "We filled you good princess."
"You always do." I mumbled. "Now clean me up so we can go home." I said taking what was now both of my boyfriends hands.
"So bossy." Hyunjin chuckled.
"I guess we're going to have to teach her another lesson."