Rough (Hyunjin)

Hyunjin was a true romantic at heart. he loved me to no end and got needy for my attention whenever he was far away from me. which meant I was definitely in for lots of cuddles when he came back from his tour.For the most part, it wouldn't go past cuddling, he was a good boy.It would mainly stay innocent.However; on a rare occasion, he'd be that little more naughty.He'd end up dry humping me in whatever position we would be cuddling in.That is until I got the hint, but that was usually the extent of it.It was only when their tour had lasted longer than usual that I finally discovered the full extent of his needs.I promised him I would stay up until he got home but it was already past midnight and I was exhausted. Not to mention; his flight was pushed back by another hour. I really didn't think I would fall asleep on the couch; it's really not that comfortable. I figured that the discomfort would be enough to keep me awake. The weight of my eyelids had grew to be a little much.
When Hyunjin entered the apartment, I must have been curled up on the couch with only a sweater,his sweater not to mention, and a pair of royal blue lace underwear.

Hyunjins pov:
I didn't know whether to coo at how adorable y/n looked or rip the underwear from her body and devour her then and there. I figured that I could do both. With a soft laugh, I scooped her up into my arms and carefully carried her into the bedroom.She curled into me. I unconsciously bit my lip to hold in my coo's. I was still dirty from my long travels, but i didn't care-all I wanted, all I needed in this moment was y/n.

End of hyunjins pov

he must have really missed me. I didn't even remember falling asleep. Suddenly i was being forced awake by an approaching orgasm. My eyes peaked open, tears already clouding my vision by the time I figured out what was happening. Hyunjin was staring up at me from between my legs, his luscious lips wrapped sinfully around my wet core. I could feel him smirk against me as he noticed I was watching. he pulled away from me with a pop.
"Look who's finally awake"
"H-Hyunjin, please-" i whined but immediately cut off by him suddenly pushing two of his long fingers into me.
"awe," he cooed as i moaned at the feeling of his fingers hitting all the right places. "baby can't talk because of her boyfriends fingers?"
I began to whimper, feeling a tear finally drip down my cheek.
he looked sympathetic as i wiggled against his fingers, as he pumped them slowly into me slowly.
"Needy baby" he bit down onto my thigh to pull a slight cry from my lips. "doesn't know anything else. just here to be my little fuck toy, isn't that right?"
I nod without any hesitation, and to say he was very pleased would've been an understatement.
"I wanna be your toy, Jinnie, p-please let me."
I tugged on the soft fabric of his shirt, threading the material between my fingers. His fingers began to speed up at your words. A low groan rising from his chest as he bit my thigh once again even harder than the last. Desperation definitely looked good on me.
"baby just wants my dick to fill her up until he cums. It doesn't matter how she feels does it?, as long as she gets her Jinnie off, right?" I felt pathetic agreeing but it was hot to hear those words escape his lips.
"yes please." He kissed the mark he left on my thigh before pulling his fingers from my core, relishing in the way i cried at the loss of friction his fingers once gave. He shushed me, sliding his wet fingers against my lips, smiling at the way it made them shine. Although he was taken a bit off guard as I decided to take them into my mouth, licking my own juices from his fingers.
"baby's more needy than i thought." he hummed as he pushed his grey sweats down his legs and threw his shirt off, they can be dealt with in the morning. My face heating from his words. An unconscious small whine left my throat. he chuckled, lowering himself down to press a soft kiss against my lip coated lips.
"don't worry, princess " he whispered against my skin, slowly pushing himself into you. "I'm gonna fuck you dumb"
Loud moans of pleasure leaving my lips as I exhaled from the feeling of being filled. His dick hitting all the right areas, I could cum right here right now. "Such a tight girl for her jinnie aren't you" words unable to be formed in the state I was in. "H-hyunjin, p-please I-I'm gonna cum" he thrusts slow but hard into me. "Did" he thrusts hard "I" repeating his moment "say" this thrust hitting my spot, making it harder to contain myself from my release. "You" it was becoming unbearable now "could". "N-no d-daddy but p-please" I pleaded trying to reason with him. His thrusts were becoming sloppy so I know he was almost ready for his release. Shortly after he released inside of me, not pulling out until he had landed from his intense orgasm. He stood up and grabbed his clothes "p-please don't do this to m-me" I begged for him to come back. My hand slowly finding its way to my core to try and finish myself off, I slipped two fingers inside of myself, coating them In hyunjins cum.
"Ah-ah-ah you really want to cum that bad? You naughty slut. He technically threw my hand away from where it was and replaced my fingers for his, quickly thrusting in and out, finally sending me over my edge. Breathing heavy "t-thank you" I said trying to return to reality. "Come on, I prepared us a bath baby" he picked me up and walked us into the bathroom. Hyunjin may be a devil in the sheets but an angel any other time.
"I love you hyunjin"
"I love you more y/n"

-
AHH SORRY ITS LATE IV BEEN BUSYYY