Online (I.N)

It was a Thursday afternoon. I was on my lunch break from online classes. I had about 10 minutes left of the break. My boyfriend Jeongin was over, it's a typical thing for him to come over and wait for me to finish my classes. I grabbed my laptop and made myself comfortable up against my cushions on the bed with my legs bent and my laptop leaning against my thighs. Ugly angle, but hey I'm not trying to impress any of my classmates. Jeongin made himself comfortable next to me slightly in the frame of the camera but it was okay, everyone knew we were dating, even the teachers shipped us together.
•Join online English•
I clicked the button and awaited for the class to start. Once the teacher and the rest of the students had loaded in we all said our hellos and the teacher began marking our attendance. "Miss Y/n, I can see you've brought a guest" she laughs mid sentence. "Hello mr yang" he smiled and waved at the teacher as she began teaching the class. this period was always so boring and annoying, plus I wasn't very good at it. My mic was muted, along with everyone else's and I couldn't help but mumble under my breath about how much I hated the class. "This is so pointless, and why does she look like a slug?" I clearly said something humorous as my boyfriend burst out in chuckle. I side eyed him and giggled at his cuteness. "How about I make the class better for you baby?" My eyes traced his every moment as he stood up from and bed and spread my legs slightly open just enough for him to fit through. I was wearing shorts with no underwear on underneath, mainly because I couldn't be bothered, and two because ya girl was trying to get some dick today. He moved my shorts aside and stoked his tongue along my folds, slightly brushing against my clit with his tongue. "Mhm" i tried to keep my face as straight as I possibly could for someone who was getting eaten out. I kept my eyes on the screen so that none of my classmates would think anything weird.
"Does everyone understand that part of the textbook?" Everyone began unmuting there mics and answering the teacher, i on the other hand was abit...occupied.
"Y/n, do you understand?" I tried to avoid unmuting and give a nod to the teacher. "Words please y/n!" I tried closing my thighs hoping that Jeongin would stop for a moment so I could answer this obnoxious bitch.
•unmute•
"Y-yes I under Stan- urgh" this little son of a bitch. As I was half way through my sentence I felt two fingers slide into me slowly. "Is everything okay y/n?" My teacher spoke worryingly. "Y-yes I'm just not feeling so well, so you mind if I go?" I tried to say, holding back my moans by squeezing onto my boyfriend hair as he continued pumping his fingers in and out of me while making out with my sensitive bud. "Of course, get well s-" I didn't even let her finish. I shut my laptop so quickly and stopped fighting the moans I had been holding back. "Such a good girl, you like it when I eat you out during class? Hiding your moans from your classmates. Maybe they should hear how much I pleasure you" my very evil boyfriend spoke out. "P-please innie, fuck me" he let out a slightly chuckle "whatever the princess wants" he removed his shirt and hovered over me, kissing all down my neck and chest. He discarded out clothes quickly, releasing his dick from his boxers last, allowing it to slap up onto his lower stomach. My mouth was drawling, no matter how many times we had sex I will never get over how well he fucks me. He walked over to the bedside table and grabbed a silver wrapper from the draw, tearing the condom open and applying it to his dick. "You ready?" "Yes innie, please hurry, I need you inside of me"
With that, he placed my legs on his shoulders and he pushed into me, allowing me to adjust before his hips began snapping against my thighs. I became a moaning mess "ahh fuck innie" I managed to get out in my less verbal state. The knot in my stomach beginning to form as his thrusts became unbearable. "Fuck y/n, take this dick, good girl" it was getting too much for me now. I needed my release. "Innie I'm gonna cum" he pulled out of me and his lips once again met my wet core. He ate my out until my release crept closer to the point of break. I released onto his tongue. My out of breath state slowly coming back down from my high "you taste so good baby girl" I smile at him still unable to come to terms with reality. He slipped back inside of me, the overstimulation getting too me, tears began forming in my eyes as I came for the second time "i-innie it's too much" I whimpered "I'm cumming baby". He released into the condom and caught his breath, pulling out of me and discarding of the condom in the bin beside my bed. I'll dispose of it properly later. He collapsed next to me and kissed my forehead. "I love you so much y/n" "I love you too innie"

—-
Two in one day, wow. Welcome to this book though :) I hope you like both chapters so far. Next up is lee know so be prepared for some kinky shit.