Besties? I think.. (han)

It was a Sunday evening pretty, typical if you ask me. Although lately; things have been pretty lonely.

Pov Last night:
"I just can't do this right now y/n. Your too much, too needy, too demanding. You've change" my once boyfriend breathed down the opposite end of the phone. " I haven't changed. I don't know what you mean! don't do this to me" the conversation went on and on, but I felt like I was speaking to a brick wall. My begs and pleas were completely ignored, it's as if he's been planning this break up for a while now.

POV, back to Sunday:

Today, I'm chilling with my best friend Han. Me and Han have been best friends since preschool. When me and my boyfriend broke up, of course, he was the first person that I should call,so I did.
"H – Han, m-me and Chris just broke up" sounds of mumble were all that he could hear, I couldn't think straight, nor can speak properly in this moment. But I know I can pour my heart out to my best friend.
We made the plans to just hang out at my apartment and watch my favourite Disney film stitch. He knows I am obsessed with this film and whenever one of us, I sad we would watch this together. Han emerged from the chair in, slowly walking into the kitchen. The echoes of pans and pots, banging together, cupboards opening and closing and bowls clanking together. "Hey, Y/n I've got your favourite snacks, your favourite drinks and a blanket" a smile crept onto my face, tugging the muscles
Within my cheeks. He joined me on the couch attacking me on the fabric of the blanket while placing the snacks on the table in front of us. Almost simultaneously, we both went to reach for the tv remote to choose the next film, but to my dismay Han got their first. "Nu uh! Firstly how are you feeling" he shook his head in disapproval as he glanced over at me, awaiting my response. "Actually, I'm okay, I wanna do something... Crazy" my response seem to have shocked him. "C-crazy? As in?" Lengthening out the last word as If to show some confusion in what I said. " I don't know.kiss a stranger? Fuck a stranger? I dunno, I just wanna do something stupid" my eyes darted around the room as I said what I said. My brain was thinking about all the possibilities. Now that I am free and single! " I'm stupid, Do me" suddenly, my eyes found themselves, landing on Han's face. His face just as shocked as mine as the escaped his lips. "W-what?" I said questioning him. His eyes spoke before his mouth did. " I said that out loud didn't I?" With my mouth agape I just slowly nodded, unsure on what to say, or how to act in this moment. I've never really thought of Han in this sort of way before. That was until now. "I-I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean t.." he began rumbling, although I didn't let him finish the sentence that he was trying to form. I remove myself from the blanket and made my way over to him, closing the gap between my lips, and his lips. He seemed surprised by my actions, but slowly, and gradually relaxed into our kiss, and placed his hands on my waist. As I got comfortable, I placed myself on his lap, straddling him. Without breaking the kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck and placed one hand at the back of his head. Fingers tangled in his hair, his hair, his hands found home his right on my left hip, with his right on my shoulder. We broke the kiss instead into each other's eyes for a moment. "A-what was that for?" Han stuttered. " you said you are stupid. Did I or did I not say I wanted to do something stupid." Without even thinking of a response to give me his lips found mine once again. I Unconsciously began, grinding my hips on his lower area, feeling it harden underneath me. Slight groans exiting his mouth. I began yanking on the fabric of his shirt indicating that I wanted it off! He broke the kiss and complied with what I wanted, removing his shirt and exposing his well toned abs pecs. I slowly run my hand down his chest, admiring the site in front of me. " your turn princess." he said slowly breathing into my ear. I nodded And raised my arms giving him the space required to remove my shirt. His eyes widened as he noticed I wasn't wearing a bra underneath. "F-fuck" he muffled under his breath, still at the volume that was hearable. A smirk pulled onto my face. I scooted my hips back just enough for me to have access to his belt, slowly undoing it with him watching down at me, awaiting anxiously for my next move. Once his belt was off, I took down his trousers along with his boxers, revealing his hardened member. In the release, his member slapped back up onto his stomach, relishing in the feeling it was out of its cage. I took it into my hand, slowly guiding my hand up and down. Whilst my hand was busy I made eye contact with him, watching his facial expressions as I pleasured him slowly. His head shot back onto the side of the couch, letting slights slurs out of his mouth. I took the opportunity, whilst he wasn't looking and took his member into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. I continued this motion until I felt his member twitch in my mouth, taking this time to slowly pull away as I watch his head shoot up. "W-why did you.." I rose to my feet and pull down my remaining clothes, now being fully exposed to my best friend, if I can even still call him that after this. I got back on his lap, aligning his member with my entrance. I slid down his member slowly letting unholy sounds escape me. "F-fuck h-han, so big. So full." I muttered out, words i never thought I'd say."urgh y/n your so tight. Shit" my bounces began, Han hitting ever spot in just the correct ways. "Fucking hell, Han you fuck me so good" my words still surprising me, never did I think I'd be riding my best friends dick. "Who fucks you better huh. Me or that dick head" "y-you. fuck, hannie I'm close" "m-me too, shit" a few more thrust and he helps me get off of him just in time as he releases onto my bare chest, cum sliding down my cleavage. "Y/yn that was amazing" I smile at him. "T-thank you han, you felt amazing" I replied trying to catch my breath. "Hey y/n" I replied with a simple 'mhm'. "You don't need that guy, actually I wanted to Urm... I..." I turn my head to look at him and he stuttered to the point english wasn't even English. "I like you y/n, always have" I'm shocked. "Han Iv known you way before I knew that dead beat""I know. I waited for you y/n. And now I don't want to wait anymore. I just wanted to know if you felt the same. "Han I-" he looked down at my words "it's okay y/n I didn't think you d-" I shut him up with kissing him once again like I did before. "I like you too han"

"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?"
"Of course hannie"

-