Arguemnts (Seungmin)

—before dinner—

Seungmin is still fuming. He hasn't spoke to me to all- and maybe that was for the best, given the words we had just yelled at each other. I could see that anger was still very prominent on his face.
"I'm going to bed," I announced from across the room. I didn't bother to get closer to him in case that would trigger another argument. My growing headache warning me iv had enough fighting for one day. " no you're not we made plans for dinner so go get ready." I didn't reply, i just watched as he raise his head as soon as i started to turn around towards the door. I stopped at his command, and thought about rejecting the idea of dinner, but knew that it would just further the argument. Neither of us liked fighting obviously, we never knew how to handle anything, especially when the argument is inevitable. Getting in the shower alone seems strange, i started to think that perhaps learning how to be more patient with each other would help avoid some fights. Self-control would be helpful too. Seungmin wouldn't have an outburst and i wouldn't respond with an outburst of my own.

— at dinner —

We eventually made it to dinner, making small talk with the other members that had joined us. The argument with my boyfriend was still in the back of my mind. Just lingering. Although he seemed to have visibly calm down. He also didn't help with the constant touching of my thighs. Giving me that slight reminder that he was always there. In a way it was endearing because he made sure that i knew that regardless of what happens he will always be there. However, it was becoming too much, I politely excused myself and walked to the open area of the restaurant, Closing the door behind me. I took in the fresh scent and cool breeze of the night - the door behind opening not long after. I knew instantly it was seungmin.
He walked closer,immediately threw an arm over my shoulder,not saying anything.
I hesitated slightly for a moment before speaking, too confused by his sudden embrace to formulate any thoughts.
"Minnie..?" I questioned finally.
"You told me to do whatever I want," he said, wrapping his arm even tighter."This is what I want...problem?" I shook my head slowly "..no". I raised my arms to wrap them around his neck carefully. "I'm sorry." "No," he repeated, sounding sadder this time. "You have nothing to apologize for. It's me who was being a jerk to you. I-I don't know why you're with me sometimes."
I inhaled deeply before giving him the reason, "I love you...that's why"
His grip tightened and suddenly, he was everywhere. I could feel his heartbeat against me. The smell his cologne. It reminded me, this man felt like home. "I love you," seungmin said quietly. "Teach me how to be the best for you."

— after dinner —

Seungmin through me over his shoulder and marched into the living room. He left a smack upon my ass, the sound causing an echo through the room. I moaned loudly and bit my lip to suppress the sound I was making thanks to the impact I just became a victim of.
"You've been very bad baby girl," seungmin said threateningly. "Daddy will have to punish you."
"Please, d-daddy." I moaned. He Lay me down on the couch, face down, spanking my ass cheek once more before lightly kissing the area through the fabric of my skirt.
"Take them off." He commanded. Of course I complied, knowing he would be very upset if I didn't. I didn't want him to get pissed off but mainly because if I did he wouldn't give you a good time. When Seungmin is really mad, he would deny me completely. Id rather this kind of punishment. As i took off my skirt, he removed his black ripped jeans. His underwear soon followed and he stood there in only his shirt. Glancing at both articles of clothing falling to the floor. He began to spank my now exposed butt cheek thanks to the lovely thong I just so happened to be wearing. "Did daddy say you could look back?" "No, sir." He slowly walked over to me, I tried to look straight despite seeing his member in my peripheral vision. "Is this what you wanted to see slut?" He asked holding his arousal as he spoke. I said nothing, trying hard not to look. He chuckled, "Oh so now you don't want to even peek at it, it's sad now. Give it a kiss."
I turn and placed a kiss on the tip. Eating a groan from Seungmin. "Good girl." I loved invoking that reaction out of him. I lightly sucked on him as he tossed his head back. I figured this was a good way of making it up to him. I was right.
He suddenly moved away and walked to the end of the couch where he pulled my underwear off. He hovered over me, putting one hand on your shoulder and one on his member as he put himself in place. "Ready, baby?" He asked, his voice already getting softer. I was almost forgiven. "Yes, daddy."
"That's my good girl." He said as he slid deep inside my moist heat. He instantly began to ram into me in a inhuman pace. I held the back of the couch and screamed his name. The sound filling his ears pleasurably. The fact he couldn't stop smiling just made this 10x better. I was forgiven however,
I was going to get it all night. Wish me luck.

Unholy skzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara