Meant to be a prank (MINSUNG)

Yeah, I decided to do a BL. Don't complain and just read 😁
-

Han was gaming as usual when Minho entered the room. "What do you want?"
He casually asked. "I got a... prank I wanna do with you." Minho suspiciously and yet somehow casually answered."Are you in?" He questioned.
"Tell me what it is first."
"Uhm... I was thinking we call the others here to play a game, and then when they enter we pretend to make out." "Yeah" han laughed  " absolutely not. Not gonna happen." "Hey come on, just for the laugh!  But I mean if you want to make out for real then.."
"Goodbye, minho." Han said, beginning to ignore his presence. Minho laughed.
"Okay, what do you want? If you do this, I'll help you with a prank. Anything you want." "Not interested." Han persisted. "I'Il buy you a new headset. Promise.". Han paused jos game out of frustration that he was still going on."Cap" "No, for real, for real!"
Han sighed and turned away from the
screen. "If you kiss me for real, you're buying me food for... a week... no a month!"Minho hesitated but then agreed. "Ok, deal." He sat down on Hans lap in the chair. "Bro, you're heavy dude." "Oh, you prefer to be on top?" Minho laughed, "Shut your mouth before I change my mind."
Minho smirked and reached behind Han, grabbing the chair to keep his balance. Then he took a picture of the computer screen and sent
on his private story. No one in the house ignored a chance to play smash.
"Okay, we gotta make it look real. I'll just dive in and pretend to kiss your neck or something."
"You can kiss my hoodie."
"You have to grab my waist or something. Otherwise, people might think this relationship isn't mutual."
"This isn't a relationshi... Dude, you're crushing me!" Minho reluctantly got off and Han got out of his seat too, stretching his damaged thighs.
"Okay, I'll sit in the chair then. You get to be on top." Han reluctantly and carefully sat down on Minhos' lap.
"You gotta be closer."
He grabbed Han by the waist and pulled him closer. Han put his hands on Minho's' shoulders, maintaining a distance between their upper bodies.
"how are we gonna pretend to make out if they can see your face? you silly quokka!"
"I hate this bruh..." Han said leaned in towards Minho's' neck, still with his hands on his shoulders, ready to push away. They stayed like that for a while, waiting for the others to come.
"If they're not here in five minutes, I'm done." "They probably didn't see my story." Minho reached for his phone to check but made Han lose his balance as he shifted his weight. Without any ulterior motive whatsoever, he roughly wrapped his arm around Hans small waist and hauled him in, pressing their bodies together firmly with his only instinct of not letting the small quokka fall. As he did so, Han found himself grabbing Minho's shirt tightly, resting his clenched fists on Minho's shoulders, peering down on him with adrenaline pumping through his body. He felt safe and comfortable knowing he was on top and knowing minho was in no position to play or tease him with his never-ending flirting. Although, something about the way minho had caught
him felt... real. Two hands were always
suspicious, since it signaled he wanted to touch him. But one hand, one movement, without any agenda, simply reacting through instinct... there was no deception behind that. For the first time, he took Minho seriously. At least his heart did, pounding in his chest the more he looked into those calm yet devilish-ly comforting eyes. He hated the stiff grey zone of uncertainty they currently were in. The moment was past, and his body twitched for something to happen. When Minho just kept looking at him, he tried to get off the chair. He didn't come very far as he was pulled down again with strong arms, then resting on the back of his thigh, preventing his escape.
Han yet again peered down on his
Hyung, their faces even closer now. And barely a moment later, Minho had reached upwards, meeting Hans lips with his own. The first thing that went through Hans mind was the shock which spread to his body, freezing it. When Minho opened his mouth, moving his lips upward again to taste Han once more, Han carefully kissed him back. When the kiss was now
mutual, Minho opened his mouth wider and started using his tongue to taste the younger even further. The sudden move, along with the firm grab of little quokkas thigh, made him clench his grip around Minho's' shirt tighter whilst a ticklish feeling spread from his legs up to his stomach. The slow and careful kiss now grew rougher. Han let go of his right hand and brought it up behind Minho's neck to his hair. Minho released his arm around Hans waist and brought it down to meet his other on  the younger thighs, grabbing them lightly. As the kiss grew more passionate, Han started moving slightly on top of Minho as his hand slid further up under Hans shirt. Minho moved down to Hans jaw and then neck.
Speaking in a low voice, Han warned:
"If you so much as think about giving me a hickey, I will personally chokeslam you through the floor."
"Relax, baby..."
Minho mumbled against hans neck before continuing to kiss him.Han pulled away to answer him.
"Don't call me that." Leaving Minho to smirk and move his hands down to
Hans thighs again, lifting him up. He then carried him to the bed, putting him down before taking off his own shirt and bending down to
taste those plump lips of the younger again. As he did so, he started unbuckling hans belt. "Wait..."
Minho shut him up by kissing him again, pinning one of his arms to the bed. Then he looked into his eyes and calm but bluntly asked, "Are you sure you want to wait right now?"
Han was uncertain about doing this with his friend but realised minho was right. He would regret waiting. And so he lied down and grabbed the headboard of the bed as minho removed his lower clothing and slowly took him in his mouth. If he had known it felt this good, he wouldn't have hesitated."Fu-..." He arched his back slightly as minho inserted a
finger inside his ass, starting to prep him. Minho continued to finger him gently while sucking him off.
After a few minutes, han was wet and horny enough to wait any longer for what his hyung  had in store for him. Minho positioned himself closer and then hovered over han asking his consent. "Ready?.."
"I better be able to sit after this."
Minho smirked mischievously.
"Can't make any promises..."
Then he entered han slowly, who gripped the sheets with a pained moan mixed with pleasure. Minho reached down and silenced his bottom once again by kissing him equally as gently. Once he was fully inside, he waited for the younger to adjust while slowly kissing him passionately. After a few moments, han gave him permission to move. Minho carefully started grinding back and forth, taking his sweet time. When he then suddenly attacked
Hans prostate with a thrust, a moan involuntarily escaped the boy's mouth. The next thrust, significantly harder than the first one, taking han by such surprise that only a whimper managed to escape him. Minho picked up his pace and started having a tempo to his thrusts. Even more dragged out moans escaped hans mouth. Without slowing down, minho reached for hans lips to muffle his moans that were only growing more desperate by the second.
When he saw how han bit his lip and pull his eyebrows together, he lifted the boy's leg over his shoulder and picked up the pace even more, now slamming into the younger without mercy.
The consistent thrusts that abused hans g-spot over and over left him without control, on the edge of screaming as he gripped a pillow tightly, burying his head in it to muffle his heaven-sent orgasm. Minho panted hard and moaned as well as he got out his last few thrusts into han, knocking out a few last moans along with them and out of the boy beneath him before reaching his own orgasm. Minho rested his head on quokkas shoulder while listening to hans pants against the pillow. He smirked to himself, kissing his bottoms  neck before carefully pulling out and putting down the leg over his shoulder.
"Damn, you're a moaner."
"Shut up..."
Han mumbled into his pillow. Minho started getting dressed again and tried lifting hans leg out of curiosity. It trembled slightly, which minho found very amusing. "Dang... you really came hard for me, didn't you?"
Han grabbed his pillow and swung it at his hyung. Minho dodged it and grabbed hans wrists together, pinning them above his head.
"Easy..."
He enjoyed seeing han struggle to get loose and leaned in close with a smirk.
"Or do you want me to make you scream again?..."
Han buried his head into the pillow, trying to act annoyed when he really wanted to hide his blushing cheeks. How the fuck had goofy, annoying minho managed to make him scream out in pleasure? Make his legs shake?
That was a completely new concept to him, but not one he disliked.
San removed the pillow from hans face and inched closer. When their lips met this time, the feeling wasn't only desire.
It was a spark of love.

-
I hope you guys enjoyed this, In the long period of time I didn't post I was slowly writing this whenever I got bored, so thought I'd post it. Let me know if you want to see more boyxboy!