7 minutes in heaven (I.N)

You anxiously watched as Jeongin, knows as I.N to literally everyone, walked into the room with you, this had to be some kind of sick joke that the universe was playing on you. There was no way in hell that THE Yang Jeongin, one of the most popular guys in your university was about to play seven minutes in heaven with YOU. You bit down on your lip as he looked at you from across the room, shutting and locking the door as he felt his skin beginning to burn.
God, he'd had a crush on you for as long as he could remember and it was safe to say he was more than a little nervous to be in this room with you. His friends had told him that no matter what name he picked out of the jar just to say that it was yours.
"Hey," You stuttered a little as you sat cross-legged on the bed, your heart hammering against your chest. It was safe to say that you were nervous and I.N  could see it. Worry began to build inside of him, what if you didn't want him? "Hey, if you don't want to do this, I totally get it." He told you as he scratched the back of his neck.
"I want to." You said a little too quickly, your body burning with embarrassment, you didn't want to sound too desperate.
"Me too, like so badly." He whines before he comes and sits beside you on the bed, his hand coming up to hold your face as he caresses your cheek. Your whole body flamed as you looked at him, your tongue wetting your lower lip as he smirked a little.
"You have no idea how long l've wanted you." He whispered before kissing you, you barely had time to process what he'd just said before you were kissing him back. Gasps left your throat as he ran his hands down your chest and grabbed your boobs through your shirt.
"No bra? Fuck, you're so hot." He whined out with a breathy chuckle.
It didn't take long for both of you to strip down to your underwear and I.N was looking at you like you were the last meal on earth,
"You're gorgeous." He whispered as he kissed down your neck, biting down on your skin softly as you let out a gasp, letting him know that you were liking where he's putting his hands.
His hands curled around the waistband of your thong before ripping them off and throwing the now useless fabric across the room.
"Please," You whispered as his hand rubbed up and down your thigh, so close to where you desperately wanted to feel his touch.
"You're so cute when you're begging for me," He whispered as he ran his fingers through your folds, coating himself in your arousal as you whined out bucking your hips a little. As soon as he saw you buck he pushed two fingers into you,
"You're so wet, is it all for me?" He questioned as he curled his fingers deep into you, a loud moan leaving your throat as you nodded frantically at him,
"F-Feels so fucking good!" You moaned out as he continued to drive his fingers in and out of you at a slow pace,
"You're so tight," He whispered in your ear, biting down on your ear lobe as you cried out his name. Your hands held tightly onto his arm as he picked up the pace of his fingers, your eyes screwing shut as you gave into the pleasure that he was giving to you.
"Im...l'm so close," You warned him, looking at him with a slight panic in your eye, almost as though you were scared for this to be over.
"C*m for me, angel." He said as he continued to f*ck his fingers into you. Your toes curled, your legs shook and you cried out his name as your nails dragged down his arm. He continued to pound his fingers into you, letting you ride out your high completely as he whined a little. Someone pounded on the other side of the door,
"Times up!" A female voice yelled but neither of you moved, I.N just crashed his lips to yours and laid you down against the bed as he stood between your legs. "I'm clean and on the pill," You told him when you saw him searching for his pants, he grunted at the thought of getting to feel you without something between you.
"I want this round to not be an indicator of my abilities." He told you as he kissed you deeply, the tip of his d*ck at your entrance.
"I can last longer, it's just...I-I've wanted you for a really long time." You ran your hand over his blushing cheek and bucked your hips moaning out as he pushed into you. God, he was better than you thought and you could feel his d*ck stretching you from the inside.
"You're so fucking good." You moaned out, looking at him as he whimpered your name out.
"You take me so well though, baby." He cooed, kissing you deeply as he slowly pulled out of you only to push back a second later and bottom out inside of you. "Wow, you take me like it's your day job," He grunted as you giggled a little, it probably should have been an insult but it didn't feel like one, not coming from him. He began to rock his hips roughly in and out of you, ravaging you as you looked up at him. Every thrust sent you sliding toward your org*sm and you whimpered a little,
"innie, oh god." Your nails dragged down his back as you wrapped your legs around his waist trying to pull him closer to you. The thought of everyone listening to you outside of that door only made everything feel twice as intense, your skin was on fire as you cried his name out.
"innieeee," You moaned out, looking up at him to find his eyes on you and filled with complete love.
"So tight...You're fucking mine,you hear me" He growled out, a possessiveness taking over his voice and it only turned you on more, pushing you closer to your release. "Come for me, Yn, be a good girl now.I want to feel you," You cried out as your back arched away from the bed, your body shaking from the force of your climax. You weren't sure you'd ever come like that before but tears were building up in your eyes, "fuckk, Good girl, you like cumming over my dick don't you," I.N grunted as he kissed the tears away, his thrusts turning sloppier as he came into you with a moan of your name.
The two of you stayed still for a few seconds, panting as he leaned his forehead against yours and let out a small chuckle.
"We should get dressed and head out, we can use the bathroom window so that none of them see us." He told you as he reached for his hoodie, giving it to you. The bedroom you were in was on the bottom floor so it wasn't as though you were going to have to scale the building.
"We can go back to my place...If you want to, that is."
"I'd love to." You told him as you quickly dressed into his hoodie and your pants, watching as he unlocked the door and rushed toward the bathroom door with you, both of you climbing out of the window and running toward his car.

-
This is an old one that I had in my drafts. I know y'all wanted an update and deserved one for waiting so long!
I'm off for mental health reasons at the moment so please be patient with updates 🤍