Backstage 1️⃣(felix + hyunjin)

Fucking felix. It's always Felix who always teases me.Today however, I wanted to return the favour. I was backstage with the boys at one of their shows. I just chilled as they finished getting ready to go on stage. An idea came to mind; what better time then now to tease Felix since he always chose the 'best' times to tease me. Prick. I got up from my seat and made my way over to Felix passing Hyunjin along the way, giving him a little flirtatious wave.
Hyunjin looked up from his phone as if he's surprised it was me. Good. He kept watching me, probably wondering what my conniving mind was up too. I saw the opportunity and took it, grabbing Felix in the crotch as I arrived in his space. Felix almost choked on his water when he felt my hand. Hyunjin on the other hand, well let's say something on hyunjin began to feel choked, I could tell by the slight groan I heard from his direction. "What are you doing?" He turned towards me, sending a smirk in my direction. I just shrugged and pretended that I did anything, like the pure innocence I am. LOL. I look around to make sure no one was looking and began rubbing his clothed member. I could feel him getting harder and his dick pressing hard against my palm.I knew the power I had, and so did felix, he knew if I kept this up he would cum in his pants almost immediately. He grabbed my hand to stop it in its motion, leaning in and kissing me, finishing it off with a lip bit just so i remembered the attack on them while he's on stage. "Wait for me in dressing room 3" Felix whispered while walking to his band members. I had succeeded, but... did I?