Work (Lee Know)

It was late afternoon, almost shooting time. I had spent the day preparing for 'work'. Iv been a cam girl, or as some people call it.. a porn star, for a couple months now and Surprisingly Iv done pretty well. My boyfriend Minho, helps me shoot, although his face is never in the shot. There's a reason for this though. See, my boyfriend is an idol, he's mostly known as lee know. Obviously being an idol romance is forbidden. If anyone found out it was Minho fucking me in all my videos it would be the end of both of us.
Anyway, like I was saying, I spent the day getting ready, I shaved every single inch of my body, tanned, did my hair and make up that just going to be ruined later but hey anything for the camera right. I picked out Minhos favourite lingerie and put that on. I felt complete, now all I needed was for Minho to come home and fuck me senseless.
About 30 minutes had gone by and my boyfriend is finally home. During that time Iv been reading Smut online to try and get myself horny, not like I need it, have you seen my man?
Minho comes in and his eyes instantly darted to my outfit. "Fuck babe, is it shooting day?" He said with a deep voice while his eyes mentally fucked me. "Mhm". I walked up to him and licked a Stroke up his cheek and got down on my hands and knees in front of him, leaving him to just stand and watch. The camera was already recording, I blur out his face later in editing. I pulled down his sweat pants, followed by his boxers letting his hardening member slap onto my tongue on its way to his lower abdomen. I took him into my hand and kitty licked his tip. "Iv been craving you all day daddy" I moaned out, suddenly taking his member into my mouth sending his head backwards groaning. His hand found home scrunched into my hair helping me bob my head up and down his now hard member. My unoccupied hand began massaging his balls, while I swirled my tongue around him. I pulled away letting out what sounded like a moan and gasp for air, followed by a string of saliva attached from my lips to his tip. "Your such a good girl, daddy should reward you" he groaned out in a-bit of frustration at the lack of attention his member was receiving at that current time. I nodded in response and allowed Minho to pick me up and throw me on the couch, kissing every inch of my body, his mouth finding one of my nipples sucking on it one of his hands groped my other breast with the other stroking his member. "Mm daddy, fuck me, fill me up" "yes baby girl" he moved my lingerie to the side and slid his member inside of me hard, not giving me time to adjust, just fucking me senseless like I wanted. "Urgh! So fucking full mhm" my moans were uncontrollable, he was fucking me so good. "Good slut, take daddy's cock". Minhos hand found it's way to my neck, slightly squeezing it, he knew I had a kink for this sort of thing. "Who's your fucking daddy" "y-you a-are fuck!" A familiar sensation growing inside my stomach.
Minho pulled out and filled me into doggy style, my favourite position. He slammed back inside me, pushing my head down so now my head was flat again the couch with my ass still high in the air. His hand yet again on the back of the neck. My moans became louder with every thrust he made that hit my sensitive areas. "Shut up, fucking slut" Minho turns into a different person when he fucks me. Usually he'd save this sort of vulgar language for when we was just fucking, never for the camera. Maybe he was just having too much fun, I didn't mind. "D-daddy I'm go-gonna cum" those words were a mission to get out. "Not yet, your gonna be a good girl and wait for me, are you?" "Mhm ye-yes daddy urgh!" It was difficult, extremely difficult. He was hitting all the right spots, bringing tears to my eyes as I tried my best not to cum without his permission. His thrusts became sloppy, I got excited knowing I could finally release this pressure inside my stomach. "Ready baby?" "Mhm" "now" we both released at the same time. I came all over his member, while he shot his juices inside of me. Thankfully I was on the implant so I didn't have to worry. Minho grabbed the camera and did a close up shot of his juices spilling out of me and hit the record putting to finish. He kissed me and helped me clean up. He put the camera away, gave me a blanket and snuggled into me for the rest of the night, ready for me to recover before editing it.

-

Thank you guy for reading! This is a different style to what I'm used too but I hope you liked it.