Fortnite (Ot8)

It was a basic Sunday night in the dorm with the boys. Until it wasn't. Myself, Jeongin, felix and lee know we're playing a game of split screen Fortnite while the other 4 boys watched and commentated as if it was some sort of YouTube video. Never really having an interest in video games I clearly wasn't very good, I mainly just found the Spiderman hands and swung around like a maniac while the boys covered me. But obviously I have the attention space of my goldfish, I wondered off and found myself met with another player. "Yah! Y/n stop dying!" Lee know yelled. My giggles couldn't be contained "Sorry it's funny". "Get her reboot card" felix said with a huff. "Right, let's make it so it's not funny. Everytime someone dies, they remove an item of clothing" said lee know looking around the room for disapproval, but his dismay nobody said a word. Right... I need to stop playing around otherwise I'm going to find myself very exposed very quickly. We all focused hard. Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin and seungmin paying close attention to the screen. "Y/n watch out!" Shouted hyunjin right down my ear. I shot the person and tuned to him "ow!" I said to him sarcastically and turned back to the screen. Felix was the first one to die "FUCK!". He had a jacket on so he took that off, easy first removal. Shortly after of course I died as the sound of binnie rapping down my fucking ear. "Urgh" everyone looked at me, me being the only girl in the house with 8 hormonal men of course they watched as I removed my jumper, to there disappointment I had a shirt on underneath. A few minutes went by and nobody had died, that was until Jeongin snuck up on me and shot me dead. "Yah! What the.." I raised my voice but not In an angry tone. "You know the rules Y/n" chan said to me as I gave him a dirty look. I signed and took off my shirt revealing my breasts in a small black laced bra. I noticed the boys staring at my boobs, seeing lee knows character in the top right of my screen i shot him dead. The gunshot sound grabbing his attention. "Now that wasn't fair" he pouted. "Life isn't fair". He removed his shirt revealing his well toned abs, this time I was the one starring. A few more deaths from all of us had me left in just my underwear and Bra, and the boys in their boxers. I felt eyes on me from behind, I wasn't dumb, I know being like this informs of the boys wouldn't be easy for them. I w stood up " I'm getting water" I went into the kitchen to soon be met by a pair of hands on my hips, I turned around to find Hyunjin stood in front of me. The words "Can I help you?" Came of of my mouth in a seductive manner as my hand ran down his chest, feeling his abs through his shirt. His breathing was heavy, i looked down to his jeans and saw a tent poking out, I had an idea. I placed my hand over it slightly rubbing it "I'll take that as a yes?" He nodded at my words, leaning down to close the gap between our lips. First attacking my lips, then my neck and then my breasts. How could I be so selfish. There are 7 other guys in there with the same problem. I took Hyunjins hand and walked back into the front room where the rest of the boys were. I pushed Hyunjin down on the couch next to where Lee know was and straddled him, meeting his lips once again. I began grinding on Hyunjin as I took a break from the kiss opening my eyes to see everyone staring, some wriggling in their chairs, some palming themselves secretly. I smirked as I leaned over to lee know and began making out with him still grinding on hyunjin. Felix came up behind me and joined the fun placing kisses on my neck decorating it with his hickeys. I broke my kiss with lee know as I stood up and knelt on the floor in front of all the boys. The boys instantly knew that to do and all removed their boxers exposing their hardened members stroking them waiting patiently for their turn. My first victim was the youngest member jeongin. I slowly licked his too and took him in my mouth as I palmed Chan with my right hand and jisung with my left. The boys moaned making my core floor in need of being filled. I released all their dicks from my grasp and bent over. "Binnie. Fuck me" his eyes widened and quickly got behind me and aligned his member with my entrance causing a moan to come out of my mouth. "Mmf, come her Minnie, fill my mouth up will you." Same reaction as Changbin, he rapidly got into position infront of me as I took in his member. I moaned out loudly as I released my juices all over changbins member without any sort of warning. Once I had came down from my high,I reached my hand over to play with felixs member while still being thrusted into my Changbin. "I-I'm cumming" Changbin moaned out. I moaned onto seungmins dick causing him to throw his head back. Changbin released inside of me "f-fuck. Y/n your too tight". I released seungmins member from my mouth . "Your turn, make me feel good Minnie. Please" seungmin took his place behind me, pushing his dick inside of me using changbins cum as lube. "Binnie let me clean you up" I sucked his member briefly cleaning him off. I curved my finger to jisung curing him over, still being fucked by seungmin, "fuck I'm cumming!"I moaned out releasing shortly after. I then took jisung into my mouth and began going up and down his length. "F-fuck Y/n I'm gonna cum" seungmin moaned out releasing his seed into me mixing it with changbins. Jisung, bless him couldn't last, he released into my mouth as I swallowed it all cleaning him up after. Hyunjin came over to me and pushed me to lay down, he lay on the floor, I was abit confused as Chan came and lay the opposite direction, then locking legs, there dicks as close as they could get. "Come ride us baby girl" hyunjin said in a low tone. Ride..them both? At the same time? Urm..okay. I aligned myself with Hyunjins member while Chan alligned his member with my asshole after spitting on his dick. They slowly pushed into me, I moaned out loud having the feeling of two dicks inside of me. After a moment they both began thrusting in an inhuman pace "ahhh, shit shit shit!!!!!" Iv never felt something so intense. While they thrusted into me lee know made his way over and shoved his member into my mouth, I knew I'd eventually have to deal with the rougher members but I didn't realise this is how. "Shit, she's so tight"
"Fuck y/n look at you taking our dicks so well"
"You like it when my dick hits the back of your throat huh baby girl"

Obviously I was unverbal. A work was something I definitely couldn't put together right now. "Shit I'm cumming." Hyunjin groaned out as he released into my wet core. Now three loads of cum in there. Chan came in my ass and lee know down my throat. My eyes were teary, my limbs broken, I could no longer feel my body. Felix lay down on the floor. "Sit on my face baby while you suck my dick" my breathing heavy but determined to help all 8 boys, I placed myself onto Felix's face, but before I could begin on his dick "innie, you want to fuck my ass?" He nodded quickly and came behind me. I then started sucking on Felix's dick as I felt jeongin slowly enter me, Felix face in perfect view of my tight hole taking in innies dick. His thrusts causing me to feel throat felix causing me to gap every now and then, tears falling from my eyes. I came for the god knows how much time as jeongin released his cum inside my ass, mixing with Chans. Felix licked up my juices as he came deep in my throat. I collapsed off of felix and tried to steady my breathing. "We're sorry Y/n" seungmins said covering me on a blanket. "Here's some water" lee know held a cup indicating me to drink from the straw inside so I did. Chan picked me up and placed me on the couch soon being joined by Changbin who gave me cuddles. We all returned back to the couch and I fell asleep cuddling Changbin.

-
Well this was a long one. I've never wrote an OT8 before, let me know how I did. I'm all done with the members. Any requests or should I keep going individually?