Bodyguard (Chan)

@sunshinepup2611, Enjoy your chan story!
-
-
-
I wouldn't be together with my boyfriend Minho if I didn't like him. But still, he could be very selfish and self-absorbed. I guess it had to be a side effect of being famous. I admit, it could be nice sometimes though, having a famous boyfriend. Big house, good food, you know what I mean. However, it also meant privacy was a luxury not often available. Those days were less nice. This was one of those days.
We had just been to an event which had been all but fun. Minho had walked around with me only to talk about himself, and the one time he mentioned me or introduced me to some guy named Han, was to brag about me. I was glad to leave, I stepped outside to be met by a huge crowd. They surrounded us almost instantly, shoving phones, camera and all sorts of flashy devices in our faces. We moved away as quickly as possible to avoid the flashing lights.
Just as we reached the car, they started overwhelming the bodyguard and reaching through them. I felt my stomach doing flips and tricks all the yelling and commotion going on around us. Minho yelled at the driver to quickly take his seat in the front. Before I could even open the door to the vehicle, it had started moving, pulling off right in front of me, cameras still flashing in my face, capturing the disbelief painted on my face of the fact that Minho had just left me here. While I was too busy replaying that moment in my head, someone had elbowed me in the side, causing my body to go into panic mode, my surroundings getting more and more suffocating.
Suddenly, a strong arm reached out and blocked the people away. His other arm finding its way to my shoulder, leading me towards another car. He opened the door and used his body as shield as I climbed into the car, then calmly yet quickly closing the door behind me, taking his seat in the drivers soon after. It wasn't until then when I noticed who it was. It was one of the new body guards, I wasn't sure of his name just that he had brown hair and a well built figure. Hell I haven't even heard the dude speak. As we left, I took a breath of relief until my phone began to rang, to my suprise it was Minho.
"Babe, I'm so sorry! I panicked, okay?"
I couldn't believe the words I was hearing. "You left me because you 'panicked'?"I huffed. "Babe, come on work with me here! I said im sorry, plus it's not even that big of a deal, you just simply.. got into another car"
Is he being for real right now?
"Minho..you left me in a sworn of people, with no one to help me, hell there wasn't even a car for me to get into at the time! I wouldn't even be in a car right now if it wasn't for..."
I had stopped mid sentence, embarrassed that I had even brought him up without knowledge of his name, I hadn't even thanked him yet for helping me. Yet, Minho continued his rant.
"Well what do you want me to do?!"
"Not leave me on the fucking sidewalk would be nice!"
I yelled and hung up. It was silent for a while as I blankly stared out the window. The driver turned, increasing his speed as we reached the highway, I could feel his eyes on me every now and then. "What is it?" I suggested not expecting the voice I would get in return. "Your seatbelt, madam".
I gasped, quickly pulling it over myself and giving a slight bow in apologies and thanks.
We shortly arrived at the house. I stormed out the car, having the driver hurry along after me, prepared to hold the door for my entrance. My only destination was my bedroom, making my way swiftly, Minho following along after me in a huff. "Babe, listen..." he said reaching out for me as I shoved it away, not interested in his affection right now. "Don't touch me" I stated, slamming the door. As result of barely eating a thing but those stupid tiny portions they give you at these, again stupid, events, causing me to feel somewhat dizzy, too dizzy to even think about dealing with Minho right now. As I stared down my window, the time was only getting later and later, I began feeling nauseous, next thing I knew the room span and the lights cut.
-
I woke up with a scream, it was more of a shout really, yet, it was loud enough for the person on the other side of the door, to hear quite clearly. Chan barged in quickly, gun drawn. His focused and calm gaze swept through the room not finding any source of danger.
" Are you alright madam? I heard a scream" he cautiously made his way towards me without lowering his weapon. I put my head in my hands, nodding slowly. Now I'm having nightmares too?
" yes I'm fine... just a bad dream"
he slowly lowered his gun, satisfied with my response. " are you sure you don't want me to get.." he started. "No. Thank you. Could you just..pass me the water please?" he reached out with his huge hand, grabbing it for me, after taking a small sip I gave it back for him to place where it was. " was there anything else?" I hesitated with my response, "stay. Please..."
He hesitated, but then nodded, about to go and take a seat in the chair across the room until I grabbed his arm, shaking my head. "No..... stay."
I reached out my hands behind his neck, Pulling him down towards me. When I kissed him, he didn't react at all until I began reaching for his jacket, that's when he reached for my wrists,
Grabbing them softly. " madam, I don't think.." I shut him up instantly by dragging him down for another kiss, rising to my knees on the bed. "Call me Y/n"
I managed to remove his jacket, going in slowly for the third time, placing another kiss on his lips, however, this time his lips finally danced with mine, returning my kiss. When I pulled at his shirt, his hands found rest on my hips, as if through reflex. When I started playing with his belt, buckling it, he pulled away. To my selfishness, I gre impatient with his hesitation.
Despite being so calm, I could feel his pulse. His skin burning just from kissing me. I met, and he realised there was no idea in denying or running from what about to happen. He gently pushed me down and climbed on top of me, before kissing me deeply. I swiftly removed all of my clothing revealing myself to him.
He trials of kisses that my stomach until reaching my lower region. I trembled with excitement as hot air reached my core. Surprisingly, he shoved his tongue deep inside of me, causing gasp to fly out through my lips, and my hands swiftly made its way to his ever so soft hair. I was already so wet, he began eating me out with no mercy, abusing my clit with his tongue.
I squirm as he began sucking on it, leaving my legs heavy. Minho not crossing my mind at all. I couldn't immense pleasure that this man was giving me was all that flooded my brain. I felt my release making its way, giving hints to Chan about the fact. He Rose up and kissed me, causing me to taste myself as a finger made its way to my to my core with circular motions.
I moaned into the kiss through pure desperation as I reached my high, squirming and grabbing the sheets as I came. He kissed my jaw and neck slowly as I tried to calm down. He brought his fingers to his mouth, sucking on them with his swollen lips. The sight causing a blush which didn't go unnoticed as he stroked my chin with his thumb.
"So fucking beautiful" he whispered.
My breath still trembling.
I got up slowly, making him back up and rise from the bed. I unbuckled his belt as he assisted by removing his own shirt as I allowed myself to admire his incredible upper body for a moment. After that moment I placed a few kisses to his V-line and began unbuttoning his jeans, pulling them down along with his underwear, revealing his huge dick.
I reached up towards his face in desperation of tasting his lips once again. He got the memo and picked me up by my legs wrapping them around his waist.
I kissed him deeply, feeling his large member poking at my entrance. This was more than a want now, I needed him. Now. He pushed me against the wall and attacked my neck with kisses, painting purple marks as he went along in search of my sweet spot. But, at this point he was tormenting me rather than giving me pleasure. The void between my legs was driving me insane. "Please Chan..." I begged. "Please what baby.." he mumbled in between kisses upon my jaw.
He wrapped his arm around my waist to hold me in place as he took his other hand and began rubbing his member on my clit. It was agonising, earning slight moans from me as I begged even more. "F..fuck me.." a smirk appearing on his face "as you wish"
When he entered me, I gasped at his size. He was huge. I already felt my walls tightening around him. He waited a few moments before beginning his thrusts. Quickly picking up his face as I began rolling my hips, desperate for some friction. I let a moan slip as he continues to hit that amazing spot inside me. Grunted , going even harder into me, my moans cracked into a squirm and squeal as he managed to hit all my nice places. My high coming in for a second time. I honestly wouldn't care if anyone could hear us at this point. He pounded into me as if angry with me, as if I had stolen his laptop. I couldn't control the whimpers that escaped me, the sound of pure bliss escaped as I hit my high for the second time. My whole body shaking uncontrollably. No one, not even Minho, has ever made me cum the way he has, and after that performance I honestly don't think anyone else could. But after all of this I knew, I didn't want Minho. I wanted him. The Christopher bahng.