Headcannons 18+ (Jake. Tonowari.)

Again I know I know 😭 This is an explicit type of headcannon. Nobody under the age of 18 in the film will be exhibited in ones like these. Was gonna write Tsu'teys but got lazy 😭. Maybe another time.

Headcannon category; HOW THEY WOULD REACT TO YOU SAYING ITS TOO MUCH

Listen while reading!

JAKE

You panted heavily with hot and heavy breathes being forced out of you

You panted heavily with hot and heavy breathes being forced out of you. Your tongue laid flat against your open mouth as drool trailed its way down your blue chin. "Mhmnn" You moaned out. All the pleasure was sending you cross eyed. Your eyes were clamped shut, as if that'd help the way Jake was ramming so hard into you that your knees burned on the forest floor.

"Lets try something different hm?" You felt as Jake switched you onto your side so that your legs rested on top of each other. Jake gripped your hair as leverage as he beat it back into you leaving you crying. It was deeper than before. Rougher. Leaving you gritting your teeth at how hard he was fucking you. His other hand pushed down on you thigh to keep you from separating your legs.

"Jake, Jake'sully! Pleasee---'s too much!" Jake sped up at your words shutting you up. He couldn't help but revel in the way your Na'vi accent made his name roll off the tongue.

"That's right. Just how you like it." Jake groaned at just how good you felt inside.

Your eyes rolled into the back as you squeezed him. You were close and you mewled out a string of begs and sobs. Jake chuckled at you.

"Such a good girl, taking me so well." His pounding didn't stop until he made sure you had cum and had a taste of overstimulation. He pulled you as close as his could as he finished inside you leaving you full.

"We're not done."

- This pretty typical for Jake, he had always had you saying its too much wether he was eating you out, fucking you, or edging you. It amused him to see your toes curl every time he pushes you pass your limit.

- dirty talk no matter what

- definitely treats like this all the time in bed and when he is gentle he is gentle the whole way, making sure to touch you delicately. You loved both but being pounded into a tree was something you couldn't say no to.

TONOWARI

"Shh" Tonowari whsipered softly as your moans began to get progressively louder

"Shh" Tonowari whsipered softly as your moans began to get progressively louder. The only sounds being heard were the sounds as water splashing onto your ass as he thrusted inside you, his grunts, and your moans that slipped out your throat unwarranted. You couldn't help it. Something about the way he did long and swift thrust made your stomach swirl.

He was hitting that spot he knew you couldn't get enough of and something about being fucked in you guys private reef pool made you weak. Tonowari was a gentle lover, he knew how to please but sometimes he held you down and pounded into you so deeply that you'd bit your lips till they bled. This was rare and it surprised you when suddenly he fastened his pace pulling you up from doggy to style to wrap his forearms under your armpits to pull you against his chest. This made your spot more accessible and he wasn't shy about truly making you feel it.

"You did this on purpose huh? Asking me to fuck you in the water so i'd touch you just like this."

You shuddered from his dirty words and whined as he kept his sped. Making you cry out his name absent mindedly. As he kept it up you felt yourself reaching your limit. Your pussy squeezed around him making him groan in your ear. "Cum for me."

You let the knot in your stomach burst as you let go from his permission. He finished soon after, pulling at and letting it stream onto your sweaty back.

" 's good." You muttered out. To your surprise Tonowari gently lifted you up placing you on your back onto the sand.

Without giving you much time to register he went down on you. Eating every single part of your cunt up while you squealed and pulled at his hair, you had just cum 30 seconds ago and you began to get dizzy. The overstimulation made you croak and cry. This wasn't typical for him and you knew that you're teasing all day mixed with fucking in the water had him in overdrive.

"Wait! W- mmm---Please! Its too much!" He slipped two fingers inside you thrusting aggressively in and out before removing his tongue.

"Come on sweetie, just cum one more time. For me." You moaned and nodded as his fingers still moved in and out. He made his way back to your pussy lapping up every single thing you had gushed out from tonight. You felt his fingers invading you while his tongue swirled around the hood of your clit. That knot found its way back to your stomach as your lip quivered and you screamed out.

"I'm cumming. Oh my- 'c-cumming." Tonowari continued to help you ride out your high, leaving you shaken and stunned.

- this would be unusual for him. he'd never not leave you satisfied but he wasn't the type fuck you silly overnight. But when he did it was unforgettable

- loves dirty talk, but keeps it to a minimum so that he doesn't feel as though he's hurting you

- nights like this his aftercare is insane, constantly making sure you're okay