Aonung ~ Too Friendly?

Here's the third part to Aonung x reader series. I'm thinking of making the Jake one into one as well, without all the explicit content and actual background context 😭. Also yall were eating y/n up in the last one. I think y'all keep forgetting that's you💀

Not sure what song to put for this so you can choose!

—————————————————

"I see you, Aonung. I've seen you ever since that night at the pier board. And I see you now."

Gripping his hand in yours he tugged you towards him.

"Where all of this when I was practically spilling my heart out?"

—————————————————

"This is very good Neytiri, thank you. It is cooked very differently than what I am used to. Is it something you'd do in the forest?"

Neytiri hummed a yes as she explained the ways of her home. It was obvious she was eager to talk about it. Her eyes lit up as she talked about her people and how delicious their food truly was.

You zoned out a little, listening to everything and everyone. You wanted to be emerged but your mind had trailed off to the woods from an hour ago, where you had practically cut off Aonung's heartfelt words. He was sitting across from you, beside Neteyam. His words lingered in your head and it was all you could think about.

"Did you hear me?"

Your ears shot up as you looked to see Lo'ak speaking to you. A look of worry displayed on his face. As of now everyone was sitting and staring intently at you, including Aonung.

"Sorry, what'd you say?"

"Are you okay, you haven't touched anything?"

You put on a quick smile to make the conversation go as quick as possible, all the eyes on you were starting to become unnecessarily difficult to bear.

"Oh I am fine! Just not that hungry, I'm sorry mom. It looks very delicious."

Neytiri nodded towards her daughter gently, "It is fine, as long as you are feeling okay."

Aonung noticed how uncomfortable you looked and spoke up.

"Tsiyera, sister, your necklace is so pretty. Why don't you tell Jake where you got it?"

Thankfully everyone averted their attention to the two embarrassed teens as they were questioned. Kiri found it amusing how hard Lo'ak was blushing when Tuk made fun of him.

"Isn't that the necklace you practically fought me for?"

"It is not! Be quiet Tuk!"

You felt more light hearted now, allowing the warmth of your family to feel better. Without you knowing Aonung glanced at you, relieved at how relaxed you now were. Even smiling when he saw you pick up a piece of fruit to snack on.