Smut (18+) Jake

Not even gonna lie I haven't had ANY motivation to right 💀. Still working on Aonung part 4 and Jake part 4. So sorry y'all but here's just some basic ass smut. Not much context, just imagine Jake and Y/n as his mate.

Also this isn't apart of the "you want to be in control?" Series. Just some random smut.

It was hot, really fucking hot. From the way the air around you turned into a thick warmth from the way you and Jake were breathing to the view of his abdomen slamming back into you every time you shook and cried.

He was aggressive and this should be something you're used to, but when he's forcing you to cum for the 3rd time it's hard to not buck your hips and whine like a bitch.

"ma jake—please!" He groaned and slapped himself into you while tilting his head back slightly.

Your feet dug into his shoulders while he situated himself between your thighs, putting his dad bod into full view. It was a blurry picture considering the sweat on your face and the tears in your eyes but you couldn't get enough of it. Especially the freckles that lined themselves on his stomach.

"Fuck you're so tight. And what are you begging for? Did my dick turn you dumb that quick."

He grunted out his insults, he was in deep pleasure too. But seeing your face when he fucked you and talked to you dirty was too good to pass up.

He was hitting a spot deep in you, rubbing his fat cock along your gummy walls. Stretching you so much that it was sending you into a frenzy.

You started full out sobbing, it was too much. He had you pinned down and he was piston fucking you like there was No Tomorrow. Your yellow eyes started to flutter to the back of your lids as you continued to cry.

He tsked at you, "why are you crying hm?"

You shook your head as he started to rub your clit with his fingers making you mewl out more sobs. Your blurry eyes made you miss the smirk on his face as he did it.

"You cry when. I. Fuck. You." Each word was met with an immediate thrust, making you shudder.

"You cry when I don't. And now you're crying cause I'm fucking you too good? Make up your mind, pumpkin."

He kept up his thrusts as he leaned down to your chest. Leaving dark marks and drips of saliva along your collarbone. Slowly making his way down towards your breast, taking his time on your plump chest. Licking all around making sure you feel good. You couldn't get enough of it.

Your body wasn't your own, not when Jake was ripping orgasms out of you left to right.

"You love this don't you?"

He wrapped his hand around your throat trying to invoke something out of you. In your mind, responding to anything felt impossible with the way all you could hear was his dick making noises while he fucked you.

But the lack of breath made you snap back in and gasp.

"Y-yes! I love all of it!"

He let off your throat before hissing at how you clawed at his back. Your nails were hurting like hell but he didn't mind. The prints his left on your pelvis as he pressed into you and the marks on your chest would make up for it.

"m'cumming—" You looked up at him with a pout. Your lips swollen, your hair tossled, your hands gripping his back, and your eyes crossed. Lids low and dignity gone. You looked at him with a begging look in your eye.

He nodded at you before pressing his hand on your stomach so you felt the entirety of the pressure his thrust were providing.

"Go ahead pumpkin, you can cum."

You let out a whine as you felt the band in your stomach snap. It was your third time and once again Jake made it so that he was ripping it out of you.

Your toes curled as your feet dug into his shoulder blades. Pressing hard against him so that you could feel some relieve but you know knew that was unrealistic.

"I can't— too many—" He shook his head as he slowed down his thrusts. Rocking slowly back and forth inside you so that you felt a different type of pleasure.

"Don't lie. One more time for me okay? Give me one more and it's done."

He slid out of you, making sure to be gentle when he flipped you over so that you were on all floors, back arched so that he could push down on your head.

With how wet you were he slipped back in with no problem. He let out a satisfying sound of relief to feel you pulsating around him again. He loved it.

He went back to his aggressive self, rougher than ever. He promised you one more orgasm and he was going to give you one.

You were screaming out into the floor while you rocked back and forth. Your pussy was turning bruised from all the friction.

You were crying out for him, so desperately. Every time you and Jake had sex he made you like this, sprawled out and sobbing. He knew exactly where to touch you, what to say, when to stop and just how to make you beg.

But as much as he made you crazy, you did it to him. Your moans made him lick his lips and groan out. Sweat dribbling down his body as he made sure to hit you just right so that he could hear that sweet song. The way you squeezed around him made him obsessive over.

The both of you were wild.

Fucking insatiable.

The only sounds that could be heard were your moans and the squelches coming from below. It was damn near messy. And after all the teasing and flirting today, he was happy to see how good he was pleasing you.

"C'mon pumpkin, keep your legs apart." He used his hand to push your thighs away from each other. You subconsciously were pulling them together from how unforgivable his movements were.

"Jakeee I l-love you!" He smiled at you. You had let it slip, the pleasure spelling the words out for you.

Your body was aching and it just came out. You loved every bit of it, every bit of him. You needed him to know that and your mind was so far gone that you'd probably forget after you passed out tonight.

He sped up making you wail, "I love you too. I love you so much I just can't stop. Fuck— you're gonna make me paint you white. Fuck fuck I love you."

You sobbed as Jake brought you to your fourth orgasm. Your body shook so violently it was only jakes hands that kept you upright. And your orgasm wasn't alone, Jake spurted every single drop he had to offer right inside of you. Making you flood completely. Everything he gave you was dripping out and you didn't even acknowledge it. Your ears ringing slightly and your mind empty. It was long before you passed out onto the floor. Too fucked out to even attempt to clean yourself up.

It didn't matter though, Jake let out a whistle after slipping out of you. Seeing how tired you were. He expected so, you could always keep up with him, until you couldn't. He made to wipe you down, being ever so gentle as to make sure you didn't stir awake. The odds were low considering you were out cold.

He couldn't do much about his cum dripping out of you, he did shamelessly admire it. Thinking about how hot you'd look with a belly carrying your child.

He wiped you face, making sure to get the sweat off. And put a blanket over you that he had taken from the ship.

You laid peacefully resting and as Jake finished up he laid beside you. Giving you soft kisses so that he could sleep as well. Your soft snores are what lulled him to sleep.