Aonung ~ Just Friends?

This part 2 out of many parts to come. By the way Aonung is 19 in this! So everyone is aged by like 3 or 4 years. This is when they are fairly new to the water clan. Also I don't really love this chapter but have faith in my to make better ones in the future yall😭

This is a long ass chapter so brace yourselfs 😭
Listen to song!

This is a long ass chapter so brace yourselfs 😭Listen to song!

—————————————————

Aonung put on a smug look, "I've lived here all of my life. There are many parts of this island that I know about."

You looked over to him, taking your eyes away from the glowing water. You watched him as his eyes laid low staring at you.

"You'll have to show me these other parts sometime then."

"I guess I will."

—————————————————

"What are we doing?" You whispered to Aonung as you guys kept walking into the village, parts where it was quiet and dark. You could see well considering being raised in the forest with feline like eyes to guide you briskly through the dark. But Aonung didn't know and walked in front of you, guiding you by holding your hand. You decided he didn't need to know.

"Be patient forest girl, you wouldn't want me to ruin the surprise would you?"

You rolled your eyes at his words. You couldn't deny you were curious as to where you were going but something about the way he held your hand as you both walked made you happy inside. You stayed quiet letting him make up his own mind on what you were feeling.

As you walked further suddenly he stopped. You felt him squeeze your hand as he pushed past a large woven bush of leaves and vines, almost as if it was shielding something.

You stared in awe as it revealed a pool of water, glowing and bright. Small fishes inhabited it swimming peacefully, it was almost as if a piece of the ocean was picked up and put there. The grass surrounding it was beautiful, vibrant and healthy. It surprised you with how it looked, like a mix of ocean and forest, with the beauty of water and the spark of the green terrain. You were so surprised, the island had patches of greenery but it was few to none. Brown sands dominated it and to see something like this felt truly like a blessing. A hidden treasure.

He let your hand go, gesturing for you to look around and explore. You smiled widely, excited beyond belief.