Aonung- Friends? Really?

This is mostly Aonung being a munch and them being cute. Also I think I already said this but I will not being any type of smut for characters his age, I aged him a couple years to about 18 or 19 but regardless I don't feel comfortable writing smut about his character. Just a heads up! They're a couple but it'll mostly be them kissing or hugging!!

Not proofread cause...nahhhh

—————————————————

—————————————————

"I wish you didn't make me feel like this--"

He put his hand onto your cheek making you let your lips part slightly and your sentence leave your mind.

"And how do I make you feel? Because I don't think it could even compare to how you make me feel. I thought the world was going to crumble when you rejected me in the woods that day. And when you came to me last night I thought that an angel had snuck onto pandora to greet me. I can't help it y/n. I don't know who I am anymore, my minds full of you now."

—————————————————

"Let me help."

"I appreciate it Tuk but I really want this bracelet to be perfect. I think it would be better if I worked on it alone."

Tuk eyed you, the judgement had no problem dancing across her small face. She wouldn't say but she thought your skills were subpar. So she found it funny you were so adamant on it being perfect. But she was your little sister and she loved you so she shushed herself and let herself out of your presence.

You let your attention foster back to the bracelet that was etched onto the floor. You refused to not finish it by tonight. You wanted Aonung to have it soon. His injuries were healing up well and his parents decided to let him have a full week off since the waters were getting warmer. The tulkuns arrival would be quite soon.

As you threaded the blue beads onto the thread you subconsciously let your tongue stick out, growing deeply focused. It wasn't a very special looking bracelet, anyone could see that. But every time you envisioned it's finished product, you thought about how it would look on his wrist. Making it look ten times better than any simple bracelet.

"FAMILY MEETING!" You rolled your yellow eyes. Your dad had a habit of being loud. From his tome of voice though everything was fine, he likely had something to say that was obvious to which all of the teens would stare blankly while Tuk and Neytiri would be fully indulged supporting him.

You furrowed your brow bone and placed your special unfinished project down.

'Later', you thought.

As you walked to see all of your family huddled together, you looked around. Kiri was toying with her braids, her mood seemed well. Lo'ak was whispering to your mother, likely about something stupid. Neteyam and Tuk just sat still waiting patiently. Your dad was kneeled down with the rest, you laughed as he tried to see what Lo'ak and your mom were conversing about to which your mom shooed him away.