Jake ~ You want to be in control? Part 4 (18+)

Don't shoot!😒 I know i haven't published in a minute yall that's my fault. And I KNOW I haven't published the Aonung story in a minuteee 😭 but bare with me. The writers block is so bad rn and I refuse to upload a 1,000 word chapter cause that's what y'all would get if I hit publish on my drafts. Anyways this is part four for the Jake story and I'm slowly accepting the fact that I'm including smut in like every chapter with him 🚶‍♀️

 Anyways this is part four for the Jake story and I'm slowly accepting the fact that I'm including smut in like every chapter with him 🚶‍♀️

—————————————————

Jake let out a small "oh" sound when you did it. It reminded him of a mockingbird pecking at trees but instead his hummingbird was very pretty and her kisses were wet and sweet.

He couldn't help but laugh a little at you and pushed at your shoulders gently to get you to stop.

"Alright hummingbird, that's enough."

"You sure? I'm pretty sure I missed a spot."

—————————————————

You gasped slightly, as your body jolted up from your sleep. Your hair was slightly tousled along with your clothes. Tangled ever so gently into the pod you cuddled into every night, except the nights you had slept with Jake.

Something that rummaged intolerably into your mind immediately after you realized it was still very much bedtime and you were alone. The forest still buzzed with sounds but the village was quiet and calm. But your mind wasn't. You missed Jake dearly, his recent war party took longer than you'd like and you just hoped he'd come back soon.

It was pandora, you didn't have phones or messages only the blinking thought of the person you wish you could speak to. You'd imagine his silky hair and his voice whenever you'd talk. How he'd caress your face when it was time for him to go, giving you a slight peck to your temple. Telling you,

"I'll be back soon. I wish I didn't have to go, be patient for me."

You groaned hitting your hands onto your face annoyed. That fool. Telling you he'd be here in no time, it's been 2 weeks for goodness sake. Telling you to be patient when you struggled to go to sleep without smelling him. And now you had to keep his necklace close in your fist so you'd be able to imagined he was next to you.

And your yearning for him was only stronger considering it had been 2 months since the time he came to you while you swung your legs on the log. 2 months since you both confirmed you'd be together, waiting until the right moment to mate.

You had spent a lot of time with Jake now, and the lessons became so much more intimate. Sometimes Jake would have to step away, clearing his throat after he'd correct your form. Feeling something rise in him when he felt along your curved waist. It amused you, but you knew he preferred to be serious about his lessons so you'd stay quiet. And tease him later.