Headcannon (Meeting the Sully siblings)

Read with the music!

NETEYAM

- You set down your beads onto the sand, analyzing each one

- You set down your beads onto the sand, analyzing each one. You weren't sure what colors you'd like to put with what and you couldn't help but frown. You had nothing else to do and you were really hoping making jewelry for some of your friends would be nice.

- "hello!" you'd turn your head, having to move stray braids from your eyes view. You'd look to see a tall blue boy. But he was really blue. His braids were quite silky, his ears seemed feline to you. You heard about the newcomers but you were yet to meet them.

- "hello to you as well." You saw the boy crack a small smile to you, you were a bit confused. He nodded his head to gesture if sitting with you would be okay, you nodded.

- As he sat down he let out a relaxed sigh. "So, what are we doing?" Your ears perked at 'we'. Were all forest people so kind and forward? He was treating you as if you were his friend.

- You didn't mind, "Well I am looking to make jewelry. I am quite conflicted on what beads would be most suitable." Once again Neteyam cracked a smile, what could be so funny. He noticed the curiosity in your eye.

- "Sorry, you just talk very formal. I know that I'm new here but you don't have to so formal, I'd like to be friends. I told myself I'd meet at-least 5 people today and you happen to be number 1."

- it felt nice to hear, you were the eldest daughter of the clan leader. talking so formal was so normal to you but he seemed very nice. Being his friend seemed nice.

- "then I will. Your name is?"

- "Neteyam" he offered you his hand to shake and you smiled softly at him.

LO'AK

- you were walking through the slightly woody areas around your aquatic village

- you were walking through the slightly woody areas around your aquatic village. You were on the look out for berries, and were quite confused why you could barely find any. typically it took you no time to find the bright purple berries.

- you began to grow a bit annoyed at this. With clearly no luck you began to exit the area when you heard loud noises coming from up top a tree. It wasn't a very big tree, bigger and leafier than most but that wasn't much considering there weren't many where you'd had lived. Your curiously wasn't that much of a concern until you smelled it. The sweet scent of your favorite berries, you lifted your ear to get a better sound. It was almost as if someone was chewing very loudly.