Headcannon (Lo'ak. Neteyam. Aonung.)

Headcannon category; IF YOU BETRAYED THEM

Listen to music!

LO'AK

- Lo'aks heart would sink down inside of his stomach just at the thought

- Lo'aks heart would sink down inside of his stomach just at the thought. He would feel so sick that looking at you would make him livid. He couldn't believe it, you were always there for him.

- you comforted him when his dad blamed him for everything, when he felt like an outcast, when he felt as though everyone in his life hated him. Except you, as odd as it was. He never thought you hated him.

- and you didn't. But he refused to hear you out. He'd yell out at you like a child that had been hurt by their mom. He'd scream out at you with a string of insults to hurt you so that you could feel half of what he was feeling.

- "I hate you! I wish I never met you!" Lo'ak knew he was fooling himself. If it weren't for his pride he would've forgiven you in a heartbeat.

- You'd wince at his words letting him get everything out. Afterwards you'd try to step towards him and you'd notice how he hesitated to step away. Right when you could see he wanted you near his eyes went from angry to numb.

- "You're just like them. I hope I never see you again." He walked away from you. That would be the last time you'd ever talk to him. He'd avoid you like never before and it didn't long before you got the hint.

- he would stay in his room for days. His dad would probably yell at him after the first 2 days but afterwards would see somethings wrong. Neteyam would have tried to talk to him ever since he saw him came back to the tent with wet tears. Everyone would try but it wouldn't work. He'd just say he's fine and wrap himself on his mat and just sit there in pain.

NETEYAM

- His anger for you would be so strong that not even you would know he was capable of it

- His anger for you would be so strong that not even you would know he was capable of it. A whirlwind of emotions would eat away at him and he would have no problem letting you know how he feels. Apart of him would be mad at himself that he still wants to be with you but he knows how bad you hurt him and that's not something he wants from someone.