Neteyam ~ All Gone

I am publishing twice today, in a few hours the Aonung story will be published as well.

IMAGINE: You keep warning Neteyam about his behavior but soon you realized it was no use.

This is a one shot so there will not be anymore parts to this.

—————————————————

—————————————————

"Teyam please. If you keep following your brother everywhere and taking the blame, it'll chip away at you."

—————————————————

"Neteyam...stop wincing so much please. I understand it hurts but I'm scared I'll hurt you more if you keep jerking."

You ran your fingers along his arm trying to help him calm down, trying to help the pain subside. He appreciated it and took breathes, giving you a nod. You continued to tend to his wounds; which supposedly was caused by him falling off a branch while running with Lo'ak.

You huffed out thinking about it since it frustrated you so much, you loved him deeply so seeing him like this made you hurt inside. How could he be so stupid?

Worst part is you knew he wasn't stupid for going so far out, he was stupid for lying to you about what actually happened.

You were letting out a clicking noise which you didn't notice since you did it so often. You did it when you when your troubled and Neteyam furrowed his brow bone upon hearing it. He knew what it meant.

"What is wrong?"

You stopped the clicking as you applied the paste for his wounds while shaking your head out of irritation.

"You! All of this! Why were you so far out today?"

He let out a forced laugh to calm you down, "Come on y/n it was all in fun. I'm here and I'm safe." You flicked his ear, "ow!"

"That's not what I asked. Stop joking around, why did you lie to me?"

He looked up innocently while rubbing his leg since he was sitting criss cross on the floor, "Not sure what you're talking about."

You put the paste down and maneuvered yourself so that you were infront of him, looking him in his eyes.

"Teyam please. If you keep following your brother everywhere and taking the blame, it'll chip away at you."

He knew what you were going to say and got slightly offended by your words, but since he cared for you he strained not to show it in his voice.

"He's my brother, what am I supposed to do? Yes, okay I followed him out there so he would be safe but I only left with a few scratches. Don't stress so much."

You hissed at him making him drop his ears.

"Stop lying to me then! You know exactly what I'm going to s-"