Introduction

"Who are you? Why are you killing our fish?" asked the light blue na'vi, Neteyam did know what to do he was practically being held hostage what can he do, after a few more seconds of silence Neteyam whispered nervously,

"Uh, I'm Neteyam" at that rate Neteyam was getting ready to start fighting this boy. "Who are you? May I ask" he added, the Metkayina boy did not respond to the question

"You did not answer my second question. Why are you killing our fish.", Neteyam did not know what to say to someone he did not know.

"The only reason I am killing the fish is that I need food and I know you Metkayina kill these fish"

"So, you were watching us?" said the Metkayina while pushing his spear closer to Neteyams thought,

"You still haven't answered my 1st question. Who are you?"

"If you were watching us, I would assume that you would know that."

"I only watch from afar I do not get close to your village or anyone in the day. And for the last time WHO ARE YOU??"

"MY NAME IS Aonung I am the son of the olo'eyktan of my people... why are you a forest na'vi doing by the water?" this so-called 'Aonung' says as he removes the spear from Neteyams trout.

"I will not say why I am here, but I will do no harm I promise you that Aonung."

Aonung huffs as he stares at Neteyam before walking away toward the water before calling his ilu and jumping in the water. The moment Neteyam knew he was gone he dropped to the ground and let out a loud, and long sigh. After that weird interaction, Neteyam decided that he was going to go back to the forest and cook the fish he caught, he wanted to go back the next night and see if Aonung was there the next day.

Why would he go see if Aonung was there the next night? Because he wanted to learn the way of the water and the Metkayina, he wanted to have an advantage if he were ever trapped in a situation that involves the ocean. And to Neteyams self-debate Aonung was there the next night sitting by the water even before he himself got to the rock. "Why do you show yourself again 'Neteyam'? here to kill fish again forest boy, don't you have enough fish?"

Before Neteyam could answer Aonung was already on his feet facing Neteyam. "Well, Aonung I am here because I wanted to ask you a favor."

"A favor?"

"Yes, Aonung a favor...... I want you to teach me the way of the water and the Metkayina people."

Aonung chuckled "You a forest na'vi wanting to know the way that my people swim and use the water to our advantage, ya no thank you." Aonung was just about to leave when Neteyam grabbed him by the arm.

"Please, this is the only thing I ask for you to do for me. I know I might mean nothing to you, but I am the son of toruk makto, and I ask you for your assistance."

"Toruk makto? You, are the son of toruk makto?"

"Yes, I am the oldest son of toruk makto."

"You know what because of you being the oldest son of toruk makto I will teach you the way of the Metkayina people."

"Wait, really? You'll teach me the way of the Metkayina people?"

"That's what I just said, forest boy."

Neteyam was shocked, why would he help him? Is this a trick? "Lessons start tomorrow same time, meet me here."

"Tomorrow?"

"YES," Aonung yelled as he walked to the water and called his ilu, Neteyam was very happy and excited.