leaving and greeting

They were really leaving. It was going too fast, he didn't want to leave his life, and he didn't even know where they were going. Neteyam started to try and guess where they were going, he was thinking about all the possibilities. First, he thought that they were going to go to a different forest tribe but that wouldn't work because the humans would know that they would go to a different forest tribe so Neteyam kept thinking about where they could be going.

Within the next week Neteyam and his siblings played more in the forest they spent most of their time in the forest. Kiri was mostly sleeping and connecting with the forest, Neteyam left her because it might be the last time, she would be able he didn't want to invade that.

Lo'ak spent most of his time playing with Tuk and running through the forest, Neteyam knew that was his favorite thing to do, explore. Tuk liked playing with her siblings and liked following them, she liked running after Lo'ak and liked sleeping with Kiri after all she was just a child.

It was nice to be back home, but they had to leave, he didn't want to he knew that his family didn't want to, but it was needed.

After the week was over Neteyam watched as his father was 'killed' for there to be another olo'eyktan in the tribe, this was really happening. Neteyam and his family finished packing and got their ikrans ready to start flying.

His family needed to say 'goodbye' to everyone they were leaving, the tribe, his grandmother, his home, and the life he had. He hated leaving but it wasn't the first time he did this, he wanted to see where they were going it was going to be interesting.

When they started flying Neteyam looked back at his home after they started flying, he was going to miss the forest. After a while, Neteyam could only guess where they were going, but the more they flew the more he could see. They were flying to the Metkayina tribe.

It was the same tribe where he was for six months, he knew they were going there, this was going to be a very long flight.

Over the flight, there weren't many things happening Tuk kept asking when they would be there, it was very annoying, but it was bearable. After hours of flying, they could finally see the ocean, Neteyam took a breath in to smell the seawater, it was amazing to be back.

When they got closer Neteyam could see all the Metkayina people looking scared, he couldn't see the olo'eyktan anywhere though it was going to be interesting seeing him face to face, well not just very close. After getting even closer Neteyam heard a horn as they landed, and then he could see all the Metkayina people gathering around them.

Getting off his ikran he could finally stretch his legs, it was a very long flight. He could see his father walking in front of his family with his hands up in the air saying that they mean no harm, Neteyam copied his father.

He could also see Aonung going through the people, he was with someone else Neteyam thinks this is Rotxo the friend that Aonung told him about. Naturally, Neteyam did the 'I see you' to Aonung and Rotxo from the corner of his eye he could see Lo'ak do the same motion to them.

"Is that meant to be a tail?" Rotxo said, Neteyam turned to him his eyes met with Aonung's, he smirked Neteyam rolled his eyes and turned his eyes to Rotxo when he reached for Lo'ak's tail before looking back at Aonung. That made Aonung hit Rotxo on the head.

Aonung gave Rotxo a look that said to stop, which confused Rotxo, but he stopped from starting to bully the sully kids. Neteyam could then see Lo'ak looking at something, it was a girl Neteyam thinks that it Aonung's sister Tsireya, she was pretty and Lo'ak was looking at her this is something Neteyam could tease Lo'ak about later.

After that Neteyam could see the olo'eyktan riding a tsurak and then jumping off into the sand before walking through the Metkayina people towards them. Neteyam and his family doing the 'I see you' motion to him.

Neteyam could see the Tsahik of the Metkayina walking toward them slowly observing his family, Neteyam and his family doing the 'I see you' motion again to greet the Tsahik." I see you, Ronal" his father says to her.

"What brings you here Jake Sully?"

"We seek uturu." His father said to the olo'eyktan shocking the people around them.

The olo'eyktan say that they are forest people, and they are reef people the talents that they had were useless here, Neteyam agreed that their talents were useless here, but he knew they could adapt he did why couldn't they? When the olo'eyktan said that Aonung and Neteyam looked at each other exchanging looks, they knew they could adapt.

Neteyam turned back to the olo'eyktan and saw the Tsahik walking towards this family, she walked past his father and then to his mother grabbing her tail. She then walked to Tuk grabbing her arm. "Their arms are thin, they will be slow in the water." Then grabbing Kiri's hands "these children, they are not even real na'vi" Kiri disagreed they are real na'vi this enraged Neteyam. The Tsahik then walked towards Lo'ak grabbing one of his hands. "They have demon blood" Lo'ak looking down. Neteyam was ready to fight her.

He then saw Jake lifting his hand telling the Tsahik to look, telling her that he was born this way he was a human before and that he can adapt, they all can.

"My husband was Toruk Makto." He saw his father cringing "he let the clans to victory from the sky people."

"This you call victory running and hiding," Neteyam wanted to hit this woman. "It seems like Eywa has turned her back on you." His mother hissed at the Tsahik, her returning the anger.

"I apologize for my mate, she has come a long way," Neteyam saw his mother arguing against that.

"Toruk Makto is a great worrier, but we are not at war," the olo'eyktan said as he turned from the Metkayina to the Sully family.

"Please. I just want to keep my family safe." Neteyam rolled his eyes at this. The olo'eyktan and Tsahik looked at each other before Tonowari the olo'eyktan says that they will stay there even if they are slow and swim like babies, they will stay here with everyone. Neteyam was happy with this news because he will be able to spend time with Aonung.

Tonowari then said that his son Aonung and daughter Tsireya will teach the children how to swim and teach them the Metkayina way, Aonung rolled his eyes. This made Neteyam very happy he will be able to meet Tsireya and hang out more with Aonung. "You can follow me so that I can show you your marui that you will stay in here." He heard Tsireya say while walking toward them.

The sully family followed her after getting all the things they have brought here. As they followed her, they walked on these paths that were bouncy when walked on, Neteyam could see Tuk jumping on them and stopping to see an ilu before jumping again. Aonung walked behind Neteyam, it was nice to see him again.

When they arrived at the marui they stepped inside putting all their things on the ground, "this isn't too bad right?" his father asked, Neytiri sighed loud before dropping a sleeping mat on the ground.

"Me and my brother will meet you guys at the beach tomorrow to start the lessons," Tsireya said while standing outside, Neteyam nodded to her as she walked away with Aonung following her sending a gaze at Neteyam. This was going to be fun after all.

funny