admiration

Hours passed, and Aonung was the first to wake up out of the two, he woke up with his arms wrapped around Neteyam's waist for the night before. It was still dark out which meant that they had a few more hours unit they had to go back to the shore for the lessons that they were giving the sully kids.

Aonung started to sit put making sure not to wake up his beloved. He started admiring Neteyam when did he start looking this pretty? His braided hair fell on his face just enough for his cheek to be covered but kept out his eyes. His beautiful long eyelashes were visible when his eyes were closed. The luminescent freckles that splayed across his face and neck glowing under the moonlight.

Neteyam was the prettiest na'vi that Aonung has ever seen he could stare at him, talk about him, even think about him for hours at a time. When did he get so lucky with finding someone like this? He looked beautiful when sleeping too beautiful.

Aonung reached down to Neteyam's face moving the hair that ended up on his face out of the way, Aonung's eyes started traveling down to Neteyam's chest seeing it fall and rise at a steady pace, it was surprisingly very relieving seeing Neteyam breathing. After multiple times of him almost drowning or getting eaten alive when he was still learning how to properly ride an ilu.

Aonung remembered the time that Neteyam had convinced him to go swimming with him outside the reef to find more fish, that was one of the first times that Neteyam ended up almost dying. They were swimming around the three brothers rocks but they ended up being chased by an Akula, Neteyam almost got eaten alive that day.

Another time that Neteyam almost died was when he got stuck underwater, his ankle got barricaded between two rocks, Aonung tried looking for him for 7 minutes, he knew that Neteyam could not last that long underwater without drowning. Aonung finally found him just before he passed out because of a lack of air.

Seeing Neteyam so scared and hurt, it didn't feel right, he didn't want that to happen to him again, it was terrifying he didn't want to go through that again, he didn't want Neteyam to go through that again.

After those accidents, Aonung was always careful when he brought Neteyam and always made sure to stay b his side in case something happened to him. Aonung was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a voice. "Nung?" he heard Neteyam say.

"Yes, what's wrong?" Aonung asked to make sure that everything was fine with his beloved.

"Nothing are you ok you were spacing out," Neteyam said with a tired voice, he had just woken up after all.

"Yes, I'm fine just... thinking," Aonung replied to Neteyam's question as he moved his hand to Neteyam's head playing with his hair. Neteyam started to sit up Aonung's hand still on his hair but grabbed his hand after a few seconds of trying to wake up. Neteyam brought Aonung's hand to his mouth kissing it making Aonung blush a bright pink.

Aonung moved his hand that Neteyam held to his cheek, Neteyam leading into the touch feeling comforted. Neteyam and Aonung were keeping eye contact for a few minutes, Aonung's eyes started to move down to his lover's lips the other did the same.

The taller na'vi started to move towards the other his hand not moving from his cheek, Neteyam started leaning in meeting the other halfway. This kiss was similar to hours before the difference this time is that this time it was more passionate, they truly did love each other they truly did they just never thought of making a move to the other.

The two of them separated, Neteyam having a bright smile on his face when the other opened his eyes. "your beautiful ma Teyam" Aonung whispered this time making Neteyam start to blush. Aonung let go of his cheek making him look up confused, he started to move closer to Neteyam putting his hand on the other's arm and bringing it up. He started caressing it trying to show more affection to Neteyam.

"I see you ma Teyam," was all that Aonung said to him before kissing him again moving his hand to his waist. Neteyam moved his hands to Aonung's face holding onto it seemingly for dear life as their lips fell together in harmony, moving as if they were one. They both felt as if they were in heaven, it felt amazing holding each other so close. They moved away from each other after they fell out of breath.

"I see you ma 'Nung," Neteyam said back to him finally. They both started to realize that it was getting brighter, and they had to go soon, Neteyam wanted to make sure that he and Aonung would keep them a secret from everyone for a while at least.

"Ma 'nung, do you want to tell anyone about us? Or do you want to keep it to ourselves for a bit?" Neteyam asked.

"I would want to keep it to use for now it would be better that way." And Neteyam agreed with him it made sense why they would not say anything, but Neteyam saw the way that many girls look at him, he wanted to make sure that Aonung would be his and never leave him.

He and Aonung started to get up and call for their ilus to go to the shore to have the lessons that they need to. When they arrived at the beach no one was there so they decided to wait for the others on the beach, sitting on the sand talking, and laughing, they did start to make out though they were just having a nice time in each other's presence until the others got there.

The first person to get there was Tsireya, she was confused about why they were there at first but she sat down and started to join their conversation, then was Rotxo, he immediately sat down and started talking, then after waiting for a while was Lo'ak and Kiri with Tuk trailing behind.

"Neteyam? When did you get here?" Lo'ak asked when he saw him with the Metkayina kids.

"I woke up early and decided to wait on the shore," Neteyam answered back, Lo'ak was not very satisfied with that answer but left Neteyam to be.

"Shall we start learning how to ride an ilu?" Tsireya asked, everyone agreed Neteyam decided that he wasn't going to pretend that he didn't know how to ride an ilu he was just going to swim and race with Aonung.

He wanted to spend more of his time with Aonung.