confessions

After hours of waiting for his whole family to fall asleep in order to go and see Aonung again. Neteyam faced the wall and pretended to be sleeping, he was thinking about what had happened the night before why were he and Aonung so close? Did he really feel safe with him? No, he can't feel safe with someone that tried to kill him when you first met. No.

Why did he stay with Aonung? Why didn't he leave when he asked if they should, this was confusing.

He turned around only when he knew that his family was all asleep. Neteyam sat up looking at all of them he didn't know why he kept leaving them all alone for Aonung, he didn't even like him that much so he thought. He hated leaving his family even though he left for a few months, no not just a few he left for half a year, 6 whole months he had left his family.

He felt ashamed why did he leave them, why didn't he stay? Neteyam didn't want to do that again he didn't want to leave them as he had before, it was for the best.

Neteyam stood up quietly making sure that none of them woke up, he got out of his family marui he was walking slowly so as to not wake up any people that are sleeping, he headed to the beach. When Neteyam got close to the beach he noticed a Na'vi standing near the water he could recognize him anywhere, it was Aonung.

Neteyam started running to Aonung but slowed down when he got close calling his name making sure to still say it somewhat quietly. Aonung turned around and smiled when he saw Neteyam, "hi" Aonung whispered when Neteyam was close enough to hear him.

Aonung wrapped his arms around Neteyam's waist and Neteyam wrapped his around Aonung's neck. Why was he doing this? They were happy to see each other even though they had seen each other some hours ago, it was nice to have some alone time with each other they found it both very calming, and maybe they had gotten too close within the six months that Neteyam was there.

They stood there for a moment in each other's arms feeling comforted by the other, until Aonung picked up the other by his waist spinning with him in his arms, they both started laughing it was nice to be with each other, and it was calming to be with each other. He didn't think this was true, did he? No, he didn't, right? Aonung started to slow down with Neteyam and his foreheads touching they were happy together no responsibilities nothing to make them worry nothing to keep them in line only themselves no one else to bother them only themselves.

Aonung put Neteyam down smiling, Neteyam was smiling too, he moved his face away from Aonung to look at him. his hand traveled to Aonung's cheek holding his face, Aonung's hand was holding onto Neteyam's, Neteyam's eyes had traveled to look at his lips since when did they look so soft? No, they didn't he was imagining things. He looked up to see Aonung looking at his in return, he looked up, and their eyes met.

Neteyam felt his face go hot and this feeling in his stomach that he had tried so hard to ignore, Aonung started leaning closer to him maintaining eye contact, but he had frozen right in front of Neteyam. Neteyam gave up on everything he had thought and had given in, he did like Aonung, a lot more than he was supposed to. He wanted to stay with him forever he wanted to see him every day of the year, and he didn't want to leave Aonung's side. Ever. Neteyam leaned forwards connecting his lips to Aonung's.

His lips were soft just like they looked, and he was so happy that he finally kissed Aonung, Neteyam had a 'little' crush on Aonung ever since he started hanging out when he lived in the forest nearby, and he finally was able to kiss him. It felt amazing. Aonung was happy too he found Neteyam very pretty ever since he had met him at the rock where they keep hanging out at.

Aonung moved his hand that held Neteyam down to his waist where his other hand was pulling Neteyam closer to him, Neteyam moved both his hand to Aonung's shoulders. they only stopped kissing when they ran out of breath when they did Neteyam immediately started smiling like a child when they get something that they want when Aonung saw Neteyam that happy he started smiling too. It was relieving to finally show the affection that Neteyam wanted.

Neteyam looked into Aonung's eyes moving his forehead to the other's, Aonung then moved his hands to Neteyam's face holding it to look at him and kissing him again Neteyam kissed back, they sat them kissing each other for a few more minutes. "I see you, teyam," Aonung said while taking a breath between kisses, "me too. I see you, ma 'nung" Neteyam said back with a big smile on his face.

They decided to go to the rock they normally hang out at riding on Aonung's ilu, Neteyam wrapped his hand around Aonung's waist resting his head on his shoulder. Arriving at the rocks Aonung got off the ilu first helping Neteyam up, he held the other's hand bringing him to the middle of the rock sitting and bringing Neteyam with him.

When they both were seated Aonung started to bring up the subject, "what are we to each other teyam?" he knew the answer because of what just happened, they both liked each other but he just wanted to make sure what their title would be. "Well," Neteyam started "we both like each other right, why don't we start dating?" Neteyam proposed. Aonung agreed with that but he knew that they would have to keep it a secret because of their parents and sibling.

"Would you want to?" Aonung wasn't sure that Neteyam also wanted to be in a relationship. "of course, I would want to, why wouldn't I?" ya Aonung wasn't very sure why he asked that. He laughed "ya that was a stupid question." He started moving closer to the other putting his hand on the other's thigh "would you ever want to mate ma teyam?" Aonung asked Neteyam blushing at what he called him and because of the question of course "ya I would" Neteyam said quietly covering his face with his hands. Aonung leaned towards Neteyam "you would?" he asked quietly matching Neteyam "ya" Aonung smiled at that answer before kissing him again.

They stayed by the rocks like the day before, talking about what they thought of each other, what they liked about each other, and stuff like that. They ended up sleeping together again, Neteyam ended up leaning on Aonung's shoulder, and Aonung's head leaned on Neteyams. They stayed there until morning, waking up in the same way as yesterday.