fight

After a few days, after Neteyam got home again his father wanted to talk to him, Neteyam knew it wasn't going to end well. His father led him to their tent, which Neteyam assumed that it was so that no one could hear their conversation. "Where were you, Neteyam?" Jake asked in his stern voice that Neteyam knew meant they were going to start fighting. once they were facing each other in the tent.

"I can't tell you, sir," Neteyam said this because he knew his dad would get mad if he told him the truth.

"Why not Neteyam, why can't you tell me?" Neteyam knew they were going to start fighting soon.

"I just can't sir,"

"Why not? What is so special about where you went that you won't tell me? Is it somewhere I even haven't been? Do you even know where you went Neteyam?"

"Yes, I do sir" Neteyam felt ashamed he can't even tell his own father that, he was too scared.

"Tell me then Neteyam where were you for 4 MONTHS. 4 MONTHS NETEYAM DO YOU KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOUR SIBLING WITH ALL OF THE SKY PEOPLE INVASIONS? WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHILE WE WERE FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES, LO'AK ALMOST GOT KILLED AND WHERE WERE YOU? Where were you?" it hurt Neteyam to hear this from his own father.

"Lo'ak almost died?"

"YES, NETEYAM HE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF HIS STUPID THINKING WHEN HE WAS ON SKY PATROL HE FLEW DOWN AND ALMOST DIED IF YOU WERE HERE, I DON'T THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT."

"Father, you know Lo'ak he would have done it anyway even if I told him not to." There was silence, did Neteyam really say that he didn't want to say something like that he knew he was in even bigger trouble if that was possible with how his father just yelled at him.

"Neteyam."

"Yes sir?"

"Were you kidnaped by the sky people?" What? Why would he think Neteyam was kidnaped, did Neteyam really affect him that much?

"No sir I was not kidnaped."

"Ok kid I have no other ideas where you could have gone other than being kidnaped, tell me where you were."

"I can't sir." This time Neteyam was quiet, he didn't think jake even heard him.

"TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE. WHERE WERE YOU NETEYAM WHILE WE WERE SUFFERING? WHERE WERE YOU? Where were you?"

"I can't sir." Neteyam feared what would his father do to him if he kept saying the same thing, but seconds later Neteyam knew the answer.

Jake his father, lifted his hand and tried hitting Neteyam, but just when he was about to get hit Neytiri his mother ran in and caught his father's hand. "WHY WOULD YOU TRY HITTING YOUR SON AFTER HE COULD NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?" his mother yelled

"I NEED TO KNOW WHERE HE WAS."

"WHY MAJAKE, WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO KNOW WHERE HE WAS," Neytiri said as she through jakes hand down.

"I NEED TO KNOW IF HE WAS SAFE AND IF HE DID ANYTHING WRONG."

"NO, YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT HE IS ALIVE AND WELL, can't you see Majake he's scared of you and your stupid yelling sessions." She was right Neteyam feared his father.

There was silence for a second before Neytiri said "Neteyam my child, please leave I will deal with you father." Neteyam nodded and left, as he left, he could hear Neytiri and Jake fighting, it saddened him to think that he was the reason they were fighting.

Neteyam left for the only place he knew would calm him, the forest.

He didn't know if anyone would follow him, but he just ran and ran until he ended up near a lake, he wanted to take a rest to calm himself. Why did he feel this way? Why could he not just take it? Why could he not tell his father where he was? Why was he crying? He was crying, when did he start crying?

Neteyam felt his cheek he was really crying why could he not take something so small? He hated how he was feeling, but what would he do?

Neteyam started to think about what his father said did Lo'ak really almost die? Why would he leave if that was going to happen, he wouldn't have left, would he? He felt bad for Lo'ak, and he wondered what happened when he left other than the sky people fighting the na'vi what did everyone feel when he left did, they really care about him?

Neteyam fell asleep after a while of sitting near the lake, he was dreaming about Aonung and how they would race on the back of ilus and how they would talk about what they liked, it was nice to see a friendly face at a time like this. Aonung was a nice person even after Neteyam told him about his family and how two of his siblings have five fingers instead of the normal four, Aonung didn't seem to care about his family and how they were different.

But Neteyam started to dream about Aonung in a not-so-friendly way, it scared him. Neteyam was dreaming about Aonung laughing at him it wasn't a nice laugh that he would do when they were having fun it was more of a mean laugh, Aonung wasn't laughing with him Aonung was laughing at him Aonung was mocking him. "You really thought I liked you? HAHA, you are nothing but a leech to me. You mean NOTHING to me."

No Neteyam knew that wasn't true Aonung cares about him, he cared, he does Neteyam knows that but what if that wasn't true what if it was all a lie and Neteyam meant nothing to Aonung did he really care?

Neteyam screamed as he awoke, it was just a nightmare, but still, it hurt why would he be thinking about Aonung when he has other worries right now? Neteyam still wanted to see Aonung, he missed Aonung, Neteyam started crying again, "why are you crying, it was just a stupid dumb nightmare, but still, he was crying.

Why Aonung?