leaving?

Neteyam knew he need to get back, but he needed to make sure that he did not look like he cried so that no one thinks he is weak, because he wasn't but he was just a child. Once he knew that he looked ok he started going back home, when he got home, he made sure that he would avoid his father at all costs.

Neteyam decided that he was going to play with Tuk his youngest sister, he also made sure to spend time with his other siblings checking up on them and seeing if they needed help with anything or if they just wanted to talk about things.

Lo'ak wanted to talk about how he was feeling with Neteyam. He told Neteyam about how he felt after he left, it was hard for Lo'ak at first Neteyam saw that. Lo'ak told Neteyam that he felt like he was left alone when Neteyam left, he felt like to couldn't trust anyone other than his family when Neteyam wasn't there.

Lo'ak told Neteyam how much everyone missed him and how everyone suffered because he left, it hurt his family more than what he thought it would. Lo'ak talked about what has been happening with all the sky people invasions, how they shot down a train and stole the things inside, and how he almost died in one of these invasions it hurt Neteyam.

He talked about how he felt it was his fault Neteyam left and that Neteyam didn't and doesn't care about him, but Neteyam made sure that Lo'ak didn't feel like that because Neteyam really cared about his family and Neteyam felt bad that Lo'ak ever thought that he didn't care, Neteyam really did care about Lo'ak.

Neteyam reassured him that it wants his fault if it was someone's fault it would be their father's fault, it was not Lo'ak's fault it would never be.

Neteyam also make sure to check up on Kiri and see how she was doing, Kiri told him about how she felt like all the responsibilities were given to her and that she understands why he left because of that it felt nice for Neteyam to be understood.

Kiri also talked about how she had to make sure that Tuk and Lo'ak were in order and wont get hurt. She told Neteyam about how hard it was without him and how hurt everyone felt when they found out he left.

When kiri mentioned that he remembered the note he left for his family and he remembered how he felt when he was writing it. The note he wrote said "Dear family, I am sorry for leaving and I probably wont be back soon, I am fine. Don't come looking for me, I did not get kidnaped or anything like that, I just wanted to be alone for a while.

I will be back within 8 months if I am not then come fine me. It is not your fault I left it will be fine.

Neteyam." He didn't know if his family really read it unit kiri said that.

Kiri also told Neteyam about how everyone wanted to go find him but kiri told them not to. It was comforting to Neteyam to hear that.

But like everything Neteyam could not avoid his father forever, his father asked if they could talk, but Neteyam didn't know if he could trust him enough to believe that he won't yell at him. Neteyam agreed but didn't know what he was getting into. Jake apologized to Neteyam. It shocked Neteyam because he didn't ask where he went or anything like that, he apologized for everything he said, but he did ask why Neteyam left in the first place.

"Why I left?" Neteyam asked, he didn't really want to explain it all to his father but what else is there to do?

"Yes, I would like to know why you left all of a sudden," Neteyam passed, would he say the truth and leave his dad there with the information, or should he make up a lie to make his dad feel like less of a shitty father? Neteyam didn't want to have another fight with Jake because yesterday when they fought, he didn't like that he had to make such a decision, but he knew he would have to make it someday.

"I left... I left because of your shitty lessons and punishments, I hate how you discipline us I left to get away from you and the family, I left because of your father." Jake was shocked Neteyam could see that it was pretty funny to see for Neteyam his own father shocked and he looked pretty sad because of what he said.

"oh" was all Neteyam got as a response from his father before he turned "I'm sorry," his father said as he left. That was interesting, why didn't he say anything else to Neteyam before he left?

The next day after Neteyam's discussion with his father he ordered a family meeting, this did not really surprise Neteyam much because he knew something was going to happen with all the sky people and more things.

The meeting was about leaving their home. The home he and his family grew up in, the home where his mother promised her father she would protect, the home that Neteyam was meant to become olo'eyktan in the far future. He was meant to grow up here he needed to stay with his family and people, Neteyam didn't want to leave.

His father talked about how they were planning to move in the coming week and that they needed to begin to pack and say their goodbyes, this broke Neteyams heart why would they have to move when he had just returned? He assumed that his mother and father talked about it when they were fighting. Neteyam started packing most of his things so that it would be easier for him when they really had to move.

Because of all the things going on he never found out where they were going to keep the family safe, so he wanted to ask but his father didn't want to tell him. He said that it would be a surprise because he wants it to be happy or exciting and not feel like a burden. It was annoying.

Neteyam was leaving everything he knew why would this be fun?

L bozo