learning

Neteyam walked toward his siblings and Tsireya for the lessons on how to become like the

Metkayina, learning their ways to swim through the water with speed, staying underwater for long, and of course, learning how to ride an ilu with skill and agility. Aonung had already thought that to Neteyam so there will not be much to learn.

The moment everyone was grouped excluding Aonung because he had duties to do for not being in his marui at night, everyone believed Neteyam obviously because of how he was brought up and because he did normally wake up earlier than his family. "Ok first we are going to see how you guys enjoy the water and swim in it," Tsireya said to the sully kids.

Neteyam nodded understanding what they had to do then he looked at his sibling first at Kiri who seemed to be looking off into the distance Neteyam thinks that she would enjoy the water. Then he looked at Tuk holding Kiri's hand, Tuk looked very excited to go into the water because of how she looked at the water and Tsireya.

Lastly, Neteyam looked at Lo'ak instead of admiring the sea he was looking at Tsireya, it was very funny for Neteyam because he had never seen Lo'ak looking at someone like that. He had heart eyes and just kept looking into Tsireya's eyes, Neteyam knew he wasn't listening to her.

After explaining everything to the sully kids Tsireya dived into the water with Rotxo following behind soon after. After they were Tuk and Kiri but instead of diving they just jumped because they had not yet learned how to dive into the water. After the girls were Lo'ak he, same as the girls, just jumped in making a big explosion on top of the water and under it.

Just before Neteyam was going to dive in he saw Aonung running along the beach toward him. Neteyam waited for Aonung to arrive at where they were swimming, he dived into the water right after he had greeted Neteyam, with him following behind.

When he and Aonung dived into the water Neteyam could see all of his siblings struggling to hold their breath for very long going up just after a minute, but because Neteyam being there for at least 5 months, he had learned how to hold his breath for just over 10 minutes.

Neteyam could see Aonung trying to get his attention by waving at him and sighing at him Neteyam could understand the signing because Aonung had taught him that, Aonung was signing to Neteyam 'follow me' so Neteyam did follow him, they started swimming towards the other ocean Na'vi.

Tsireya was signing to the forest Na'vi saying they should follow her, but they couldn't understand her, so she just made a hand motion to them so they could understand. Right after she made the sign, she saw Neteyam and Aonung.

The ocean Na'vi looked shocked how could Neteyam hold his breath for that long when his sibling could not swim for a minute without going up for air? Aonung grabbed Neteyams arms and pulled him closer to the other Na'vi stopping right in front of them Tsireya swam over to Neteyam and grabbed his arm them pointing up Neteyam shook his head because he knew that she was asking if he needed air, she nodded.

Tsireya started swimming up still holding Neteyams arm letting go of it when they got to the surface "I was asking if you needed air"

"Ya, I know. I didn't need air?" Tsireya looked at him confused because all his other siblings would go up for air much faster than he would.

Neteyam, Tsireya, and Aonung when to where the sully kids and Rotxo were, they were on the surface getting air, Tuk started swimming to Neteyam because he needed something to hold on to "your too fast wait for us" Tuk said when she was with Neteyam.

"What is this finger talk you guys have?" Lo'ak asked, this made Neteyam remember that he already learned it and that his siblings didn't.

"don't worry about that we will teach you about that later but first, you will have to learn how to hold your breath for longer than you can now because I can see that you are having trouble with holding your breath."