family

Neteyam did want to leave but he probably should just in case his family got hurt because he cares about his family and doesn't want that. He flew for a few hours, he was tired his ikran was tired, so they took a small break to stretch and maybe take a nap because they still need to fry for s few hours.

Once Neteyam and Seze got back to flying he couldn't stop thinking about Aonung he wondered if he was thinking about him, what was he doing right now? Neteyams mind just went on thinking about Aonung, about what Aonung taught him about the ocean, how there were these big fish called Tulkun, and how they were the Metkayina spirit sisters and brothers. He wondered how they looked.

Aonung also told him about one Tulkun called Payakan, and he was told how Payakan was an outcast by the Tulkun way, he killed, he was a killer. Neteyam knew that wasn't the full story, but he could not prove that because he does not know where to find Payakan and he was not at the sea anymore. He wasn't at the sea.

Before Neteyam knew it he was back at his home and family, he was back at the Ayram alusìng (Hallelujah Mountains). He was scared to face his family after months of being away he wondered how much trouble he was in, it was kind of funny for Neteyam, he was back and the first thing his family does is scold him.

It took a while for Neteyam to get the courage to face his family again after so long, but after a few more minutes he decided to fly to an entryway that led to his clan. He was home.

The moment he landed he was hit with familiar faces, most looked confused some looked scared and some looked concerned. Neteyam walked past all his people and ended up in front of his family's tent, he was facing his parent sitting down in front of him.

"Neteyam?" his mother Neytiri said as soon as her eyes hit him, Neytiri stood and walked towards Neteyam while his father Jake was still sitting where he was when Neteyam was standing in front of the tent.

"Hello mother," Neteyam said while his mother put her hand on his cheek, His father finally stood and walked towards him while his mother hugged him. Jake just stood there staring at Neteyam.

Neteyam feared his father, not in the way he can do want he want but in the way, he could really hurt him. His mother started letting him go as she was smiling and crying a little. "Where were you, for 6 MONTHS?" his father yelled at him when his mother let go.

"Ma jake, please don't yell now, your son has returned we will talk about this later," his mother said to his father. Neteyam gave an appreciated smile to his mother which he obviously returned.

Jake reached for the communication neck piece "kids come home there's something I want to show you,"

"Dad really now?" a young male voice said back, it was Lo'ak.

"Yes now,"

"Fine" he was going to see his siblings again.

Neteyam waited with his mother in the tent with his father outside waiting for his sibling, he could hear some talking outside he recognized the voices as his siblings and friend, Kiri, Lo'ak, Tuk, and spider. "Ok, I need you to go one by one because I don't want any chaos, ok?"

"Yes sir," all the kids said with Kiri's response a little later.

"Lo'ak, you go first," Jake said as he held Lo'ak's shoulder and pushed him into the tent. The first thing he did was greet his mother and then he looked at Neteyam, Lo'ak froze, was this real? Is this real?

"Neteyam?" Lo'ak said in a hushed voice as Neteyam stood to his feet,

"Hey little bro," Neteyam said as he extended his arms as if asking for a hug, Lo'ak ran to Neteyam and took the hug. They stayed like that for a little.

Next to meet Neteyam was Kiri it went very similar to when Lo'ak saw him but the moment she saw Neteyam she ran and hugged him, it was nice. Then was Tuk she was very happy when she saw Neteyam, "NETEYAM," she yelled as she ran towards him, he missed his family.

Last but definitely least was spider, he didn't really react much he just waved at Neteyam, it was kind of weird. But Neteyam was happy to be with his family again.

i love spider slander i don't care if you like him i don't. deal with it.