7. Did i get in?!

After the exams we had to wait a week for our results.

I was none too pleased and begged Aizawa for answers. He, in retaliation, reverse grounded me. I was forced out of the house from 8am and would not be let in until well after 6pm.

Monday I hung out with Izuku and we trained harder. He wouldn't tell me how he did in the tests. But I know izu-kun has the heart of a hero!

Tuesday I hung out only with Hitoshi! We practiced his quirk and came up with dumb ideas for when we became heroes. I mentioned making a voice Modulator. It's underhanded but if he can trick people into answering him it could give him an advantage. Plus it could double as a gas mask!

He liked the idea a lot and I taught him some moves Aizawa taught me. We sparred for a while before calling it quits for lunch.

The next day was Wednesday. I jumped a train to another city as a tabby cat so I could go for free. And I got pet a lot by really cute kids!

I was on the train for a good hour before I got off in the same city as Endeavour hero agency. Any chance to piss off Endeavour is taken very seriously.

I stood on the roof a a nearby building. This time I found him patrolling with his sidekicks. The way he barked at them and they wagged nonexistent tails in response made me angry.

How anyone could look up to him was beyond me.

I watched were he sent his sidekicks and noticed he sent no one to the east.

I headed that way along the rooftops. I stood on the ledge looking out. I spotted a flash of red zooming by and lost my balance falling off the roof.

Two arms wrapped around me and pulled me back onto the roof.

Turning towards my savior I hissed and stomped my foot. "Birdbrained hero! You could've dropped me."

"Oh come on Nix! I wouldn't drop you!" Hawks said trying to ruffle my hair.

I huffed and tried to straighten my hair. "Still. Why'd you gotta make me fall! I could've got hurt."

"Oh it's not like you'd die." He said.

I turned away angrily and pouted. "It still would've hurt, birdbrain."

"Yeah yeah, so what have you been doing since I last saw you. Your not on the streets anymore that's for sure."

"I'm living with somebody now. I'm going to a hero school if I get in."

"Does the person your living with know," he swiped his hand across his neck, "ya know."

I shook my head sadly and my ears and tail dragged. "No. But it won't be long before I have to spill. He's smart. Distrustful. And with the rat god for a principal... I'd be lucky to last a week."

"You'll figure it out...Your smarter than this ol' birdbrain." Hawks said flying off.

"Be safe Kiego! Okay?" I said running to the ledge and taking off as a harpy eagle.

I stopped in the park on the way home. I flew to the ground and let some kids pet me and they enjoyed it. But I had to turn away when one of them tried offering me worms. I shifted to a cat to make 'em stop. And then I got pet a lot with really grubby hands probably ruining my fur.

Mothers came by to pick up their children and thanked me for playing with them. I shifted back to talk and smiled. "Nah it's always really fun to play with kids. Just wish it didn't always end with my fur so dirty..." I said chuckling and scratching the back of my neck. My whole arm was covered in dirt and I could feel some of it coating my nose. Definitely bath time. Maybe I can convince mochi to take a bath too if I do it as a cat?

And that's what I did when I got home. I tricked mochi into coming into the bathroom; turning on the bath water and putting in the doggy bubble bath stuff and adding a rubber duck. I stripped before shifting and then jumped in.

I didn't think this through!

If I'm a cat too then who's going to wash us?

I began whining and crying until Aizawa came into the bathroom to see what's wrong. He took one look at the bathroom before sighing like a depressed dad. I pointed to mochi and then to the bath and then myself.

"You really didn't think this through but now you want me to help?" Aizawa said.

I nodded my cat head before swimming around in the bath. I went underwater but when I came back up I sneezed.

Aizawa refused to admit that it was cute.

Aizawa dropped mochi in the tub ungracefully and the cat immediately got angry and tried to jump out. I bit her by the scruff of her neck and pulled her back until she stopped struggling.

Mochi sat in the tub and gave my a death glare like stole her tuna. I tried to purr and nuzzle her and she swiped her claws at me. I looked to Aizawa for help and he grinned.

Aizawa grabbed the soap and began to lather it into my fur. I let out involuntary purrs and meows. I've only been washed like this maybe three times In my life and I have always enjoyed it. It's like getting an annoying itch scratched.

I ducked under the water and tried to get all the soap out while Aizawa washed mochi.

When the washing was all done he grabbed a shower head to try and rinse us off. I had to hold mochi back again to get her to stay. After that I jumped out of the tub and opened the drawer I knew had a hair dryer and dragged the big clunky thing to Aizawa.

Now this was one thing I didn't need to hold mochi back for. Me and her preened at the welcoming heat of the hair dryer. Sadly this made me a staticky mess.

I rushed to my room after and got dressed in my favorite pajamas. It was a nightie and had cute cats on the bottom of it. It had long sleeves and ruffles on the chest.

Just one of the perks of always being short is that kids clothes are always super cute!

Thursday was dedicated to shoto. I snuck him out of his prison and we went to the movies and watched anything from comedy to horror. Not that he understood the comedy's very well. It was still a wonderful day.

We made our own ice rink and skated for a couple hours and others came to join as well. It was fun.

I drove him home and then headed home myself.

I woke up like usual and made breakfast. This was the day I will get my letter. Did I get in?

After breakfast I hastily opened the letter while sitting on the floor. Aizawa was sitting on the couch behind me. A round metal disk slipped out and I poked it experimentally before it buzzed to life and I jumped back in surprise and hit the couch as a loud voice shot out.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh Little listener! Present Mic here to discuss your scores!"

I jumped up excitedly and sat on my knees in front of the hologram. "Present mic San!" My tail began to sway rapidly in excitement.

"Little Kit! With a score of 60 villain points. But that's not all we're counting. There are also hero points. With a score of 56 hero points, you totaled out at 116 points. You got in! You broke all previous records for highest score in both the practical and the paper test. Ranking first on the leaderboards. Welcome to your Hero Academia! Bye bye little kit! See you on Monday!" The hologram fizzled out.

I turned excitedly to Aizawa and began jumping around. "I got in! I got in! I got in! I'm going to be a hero!"

Later that night I ran around my room doing my nightly routine while singing. "Hero. Hero. Hero. I'm gonna be a hero just like eraserdad!"

From outside my room I heard a crash and rushed out to help. Aizawa was laying face first in the hallway. "Aizawa are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah." He got up but didn't turn to face me and walked to his bedroom beside mine. "Night problem Kitten."

"Night Night eraserdad!" My eyes went wide at my slip up. "Fuck!" I ran back to my room and hid under the covers.

The next morning neither of us mentioned the slip up and that was for the best.