11. The many against me

Ignore that man. He's only there to give a good size comparison. Yeah. Mc is small!

I crouched outside the building with my eyes shut tightly and my hands covering my ears. I didn't wanna know who went in. But I did ask All might if I could be given a headcount.

"Alright nix you can head in now! There are 12 villains in the building." All might said over my earpiece.

I jumped up throwing my hand in the air. "Ready or not here I come!"

I didn't wanna go in the front door so I scaled the wall of the building until I got to an open window on the third floor. I crouched low to the ground and put my hand flat to the ground. I couldn't feel any vibrations so I jokingly knocked on the floor.

"What was that?" Someone asked down the hallway. They walked kinda funny and dragged their feet based on the shuffling sound.

There was someone else with them who walked a little lighter. "I do not know?" The other person said. They sounded kinda French.

I'd have to guess that was Sparky and Laser! I threw myself next to the doorway out of their sight so that when they came in I could get one of them.

Laser entered first and I grabbed him and wrapped the capture tape around his mouth and then his hands.

"Yuga Aoyama is captured!" Allmight said. "11 left young nix."

"Thank you almighty!" I ran out the doorway and sweeped sparkys legs before tying him up as well. "Sparky, don't drag your feet when you walk. Laser, don't walk into a room without being cautious. Bye. Keep each other company!" I said while dragging the two boys to sit back to back.

This is going to be fun.

Running down the hall I ran into the boy with a tail, literally. "Uh hi! I'm nix! Please put me down so I can fight you."

He seemed very confused and put me down before taking a stance.

We engaged in close range fighting. Every now and then he's try to swing with his tail. "You have good coordination but not much experience when fighting with both your tail and your martial arts. Your trying to swing your tail while using hand combat. You'd be better off using it to follow up a kick. Like round house or something!" I gave advice while dodging or evading. "This is really fun but I'm kinda on a time crunch. Let's do this again!" I grabbed his leg and tail midair before flipping him. I tied his hands together and walked off.

"9 villains left. Your making excellent time. Are you planning to fight all of them or search for the bomb?" All might said through the earpiece.

"Ahh actually I just wanted to fight everyone. I already know where the bomb is." I scratched behind my ear sheepishly.

I found the purple haired boy siting in a room with purple balls on the walls and floor. He was muttering about things I'd rather not repeat.

He left the ceiling unprotected so I shifted to a spider and made my way inside. When I was right above him I shifted back and incapacitated him. I was reluctant to even touch the little pervert.

I quickly left that room and found the nearest staircase. Inside I found frogger and Tokiyami together.

"Sorry I took so long! I got stopped in traffic!" I joked.

Frogger shot her tongue at me and I jumped off the wall dodging. Tokiyami was right there with dark shadow to attack me.

"Did you know when dark shadow attacks, you don't really move. You're too stationary. You and dark shadow are like two separate entities but they do all the work. Watch some close combat battles of heroes who work well together. I think you and dark shadow need to learn to move as one unit and learn how to follow up each others attacks." I said dodging and blocking their attacks.

"And Frogger. I would recommend taking up a dance class. Like ballet or even breakdancing. Frogs are really flexible and you could do a lot to work with that. You could also spar Ojiro sometime!"

I jumped away from the two of them before saluting. "This was fun but I still have 6 villains left!"

Frogger and Tokiyami looked at each other confused before a net dropped on the both of them.

"Asui and Tokiyami are captured! 6 villains remaining!"

I jumped down the stairwell and caught the railing of the next landing down. "Weeeeeeee! That was so coool!" I said excitedly while running down the second floor hallway. I double tapped my bell so the magnet would disable and my bell choker Jingled relentlessly. "Jingle bells! Jingle bells!" I sang. I was making as much noise as possible so my next fight would show up.

Kirishima came running out of a room at my singing. "How did you get up here I thought shoji was guarding the first floor stairs!"

"Oh I scaled the building and entered on the third floor. I've kinda been making my way down from there! I've already captured 6 villains."

"That's so manly. Okay bring it on!" He activated his quirk and smashed his two fists together.

"Your on!" I ran straight ahead and at the last second slide under his arm and jumped on his back. He threw me off and I landed in a crouch.

We went back in for close combat. I was really grateful that my arm guards had been made with metal armor because I really don't want to spend three months re-healing a broken arm. I could feel the vibrations of every hit against the metal and shuddered.

I ran off mid fight and he gave chase. By the time he turned a corner it was too late and he had ran right into my capture tape. I quickly tied him up and looked around.

I jumped to the left and the spot were I was once standing had been splashed in acid.

"Hey hey hey! That was super close!" I said jumping around. I spun and twirled till it looked like I was dancing. I can't get close enough to her to restrain her. Idea! "Pinky! Would you let me go if I shifted and let you pet me?"

She paused to think. "Uhhh. Maybe! Can you do a tiger?"

"Oh totally. My best friend loves the bengal tiger. And it's personally my favorite big cat too!" I shifted to the tiger and all pretense of fight was lost as she rushed over to pet me. I chuffed playfully and nuzzled my head into her stomach making her giggle.

"Awwwww! Okay I'm ready to be captured now. Before you shift back can you roar?"

I nodded and roared loud enough I'm sure those in the viewing room could hear it too. I shifted back and tied the tape to her. Officially capturing her. That roar would have alerted any of the remaining four villains to my location so I shifted to a mouse and crawled through the vent.

Kirishima said the Shoji was guarding the first floor stairs. The Pomeranian would guard the front door but he'd have gotten angry and stormed off to the bomb by now. Shoto I should be able to find by temperature alone. That leaves turbo as unfound.

I shifted back in the vents right outside of where shoji was. "Shoji. Do you know where turbo is?" I whispered.

"I'm the villain I'm not supposed to be helping you." He spoke out of one of his hands.

"But I need help. And as a hero in training it's your job to help a local ci-villain. Please shoji!"

Shoji sighed before pulling the vent cover off and hoisting my out by my armpits. He held me out. "Heh you're really tall!" I held my arms out as well and hugged him. Secretly I was tying the capture tape on him.

When I let go of the hug and pulled away I dropped down to the ground and pulled the tape with me. Shoji primary hands were tied together.

"I like you a lot and I'd like to think we can be friends so I really don't wanna fight you." I said nodding my head making my jingle bell jump.

"I'd like to be friends too. You can call me Mezo." He said politely out of one of his hands.

"You can call me nix! No last name included. I gotta go but we will definitely hang out soon! Oh oh oh. Um where's Turbo?"