12. Victory for me I hope

Shoji pointed left so I ran that way waving back at him.

Coming up on Turbo I silenced my bell collar and snuck up on him. As he turned around I slammed my fist into his gut and he fell to his knees. Then I punched him in the nose and he fell back incapacitated. That was easier than I thought.

"2 villains left inside the building. And you have ten minutes counting." All Might said.

"I have a plan." I put my hands around my mouth so I'd be louder and I shouted. "Hey you angry Pomeranian! Come and fight me. Unless your chicken!"

From the floor below I heard explosions in warning before the floor behind me was blown up.

"What did you call me you stupid cat girl!?!" The Blonde bomb boy shouted.

"I called you a Pomeranian. It's those cute doggies that bark and bark and bark. Kinda like you." I smiled and tilted my head. I felt the air move in-front of my Face and I leaned left. "Wow. You almost got me! But better luck next time."

He roared at me and I blinked owlishly.

"You call that a roar?" I snickered before shifting into a giant polar bear. I roared and you could feel the ground shake.

The Boy shot an explosion at my face and I grabbed him by the gauntlet with my teeth and threw him over my head. He fired off explosions to soften his fall and I frowned.

I attacked this time by slashing my arm at him. He ducked under and shot an explosion at my underbelly. I whined but didn't let that stop me from jumping on top of him. I used my claws and teeth to pry the gauntlets off him and took joy in destroying them. I shifted back and was standing on his back.

I bent at the hips and looked down at him. "You beat up Izu when he's never done anything wrong to you! He talks about you and calls you childhood nicknames, and you belittle him constantly. He looks up to you and I could never understand why when your such a mean mean person! He wants to be a hero just like you but your not a hero. Your a bully!" I huffed and kicked his head knocking him out.

"One More villain. Everyone in the viewing room is on the edge of their seats Young Nix."

"Everyone? But I thought the captured villains were still in the building?" I said confused.

"Ah. Actually you were taking them down so quickly I thought those that had been captured could return back to the viewing room to watch. Those that are awake that is." All might scolded.

"Momo can make smelling salts to wake up the unconscious. Smelling salts are a composition of diluted ammonia dissolved in a mixture of water and alcohol. The solution is sheltered by a glass vial that must be cracked open like glow sticks under the their nose."

"That's very informative young nix. I'll have Momo make them."

"Coolio. Because me and shoto are gonna go all out!"

I ran down the hallway and downstairs to the nearest cold source.

"Sho-kun?!" I yelled down the hallway until I was almsot running on solid ice. Shoto was at the other side of the hallway in a really big room."All Mighty said everyone would be watching this. This is gonna be so cool. We haven't sparred in a while." I rolled my shoulder and unsheathed my sword.

"Young nix everyone is awake. Even Young Midoriya has made it back into the room for this Final Showdown!" All mights voice boomed through my earpiece.

Shoto nodded and gave a barely there smile before stomping his leg and the floor and walls were invaded by even more ice.

"Shit you ain't gonna make this easy." I sat down on the cold floor and took my shoes and socks off. "Cold cold cold!" I concentrated on only my feet and then I could feel my nails elongate to claws. Better traction on the ice. My body crouched waiting for the next attack.