Part 1

This story might be confusing for some readers or some might find this story not good or some readers might feel offended by reading some lines or paragraphs .

Note :

"You have been warned . Read at your own risk . This story might not be upto many readers liking . So please leave and skip reading without any negative Comment...kindly".

__________________________________

Xiao Zhan was sitting on the bed in his wedding suit. He was crying over his luck. He was feeling betrayed.

After sometime, the room door opened. Xiao Zhan whipped his tears. Wang Yibo entered on his wheel chair.

He glared at Zhan and said, "what are you doing here?"

Zhan looked at Yibo confusdly.

Wang Yibo shouted, "I asked you something... Are you deaf... What are you doing in my room?"

Zhan, "I...". Zhan was about to say something but Yibo didn't listened to him.

Yibo shouted calling his aunt. He kept calling. A maid came there and said, "yes young Master! You need anything?"

Yibo, "where is aunty?"

The maid said, "she has already slept".

Yibo sighed and said, "have you readied the guest room?"

Maid, "yes young master, I have done everything as you said".

Yibo, "take him there... And tell him not to come into my room without my permission".

Maid, "yes young master... Little master! Please follow me".

Xiao Zhan got up from the bed and went out.

The maid showed the guest room to Zhan. Zhan thanked her. The maid left.

A bed was arranged for Zhan. Zhan was very tired so he laid on the bed. Without changing his clothes he slept.

He was thinking about his life back then.

Flashback :

Xiao Zhan was waiting in the waiting room for his turn. He was here for the interview. Some girls who were sitting there, kept looking at Zhan and whispered something in each other's ears. Zhan ignored them.

 Zhan ignored them

Xiao Zhan. Jian min's son.
Lives with his father, step mother Crystal Jiang and step sister Xuan lu.
His mother died when he was 10 years old.

The receptionist got a call, he picked it up. He cut the call and said, "who is Xiao Zhan?"

Xiao Zhan got up and said, "I am".

Receptionist, "it's you turn".

Xiao Zhan went inside the office. The boss checked his files and said,
"Mr. Xiao! I think you haven't checked the advertisement clearly".