Part 10

Cici was talking on the phone with Zanilia.

Zanilia : mom! Yibo's behavior is still the same with his husband.

Cici: yes it's still the same, nothing has improved.

Zanilia : I know that Yibo loves me so much. He can't give my place to anyone.

Cici: yes, your place that you ruined with your own hands. You have broken Yuan and Yibo's heart. Those who break others heart can never be happy. And keep this in your mind 'you'll regret marrying that ha peng. He's only after your money ".

Zanilia: mom! You are cursing me, your own daughter for others. Mom if you want to curse me like this, please don't call me then. And don't talk about Ha peng like this, he loves me a lot.

Saying this Zanilia cut the call.

Cici, "this stupid girl".

----

Qiren came to Yibo's room. Yibo was lying on the bed.

Yibo, "Dad! Please sit".

Qiren, "how are feeling now?"

Yibo, "better".

Just then Zhan came inside with a cup.

Qiren, "Zhan! What is this?"

Zhan, "it's 'Qehwa' (a type of tea), you know whenever I used to have fever my mother would make it for me, so I made it for Yibo. After taking it, you'll feel better".

Yibo, "I don't want to have this, take it away".

Qiren, "Yibo! Have it.. If Zhan is saying that it's good, you should have it".

Yibo, "dad please don't force me... Take it away".

Zhan went out of the room.

Qiren, "I thought your behavior with Zhan has become better but I was wrong".

Yibo, "dad please.. Don't force me. I have allowed him to live in my room but I can't accept him at all".

Qiren, "I can understand your situation but... You have to treat him better, don't talk with him in this tone again, otherwise I'll be angry with you", saying this Qiren went out of the room.

Yibo closed his eyes.

-----

Darren came back home. He greeted his mother.

Darren, "mom! I want us to shift to another house".

Marry, "what are saying? I lived in this house for so long, we have neighbors here, moreover this house is our own, I don't want to live in a rent house".

Darren, "mom! I know.. I can understand you but... Look at this house condition.. It's like worn out, I won't live in this house anymore, I'm telling you... We don't have money problems... I'll look for a house today.. You start preparations for leaving".

Marry, "what to say now... OK.. I'll prepare lunch", saying This Marry went to the kitchen.

----

Zanilia was sitting in the living room. Ha peng came there.

Ha peng, "guess what I have in my hands", he was holding an envelope.

Zanilia, "maybe you got a job?"

Ha peng, "what are you talking about...not much days have passed since our marriage, I don't want to do job now".

Zanilia, "are you a girl that you'll stay at home after marriage", Zanilia laughed.