Part 2

Wang Yibo came back home. His father hugged him and said, "son, I'm proud of you".

Yibo, "thanks dad".

Yuan hugged Yibo. Yibo ruffled yuan's hair and said, "how's my little champion".

Yuan, "I'm fine daddy... But yuan missed you", he pouted.

Yibo pinched his cheeks and said, "I missed you too".

Cici came there and said, "congrats Yibo".

Yibo, "thanks aunty".

Cici, "the dinner is ready.... Come".

Yibo took yuan's hand and said, "let's go".

They all were sitting in the dinning area.

Wang qiren said, "Yibo! You know how I wish you to join hands with me in business but you aren't interested".

Yibo, "dad, I know that... But I like racing".

Cici said, "Brother wang! Since Yibo isn't interested... Why not wen xu join hands with you".

Qiren, "that's well and good... He'll give me a helping hand in business".

Cici, "exactly".

Wen xu lazily smiled.

Qiren, "so... When are you joining?"

Wen xu, "whenever you call me".

Qiren, "it's your factory you don't need my permission to come... You can join whenever you want".

Wen xu smiled. Yibo, "best of luck brother". Wen xu, "thanks".

Zanilia rolled her eyes. She knew that her lazy brother won't do any work at all.

------

Xiao Zhan did his breakfast, he was about to leave but Crystal stopped him and said, "try hard to find job, your sister's marriage is in few months".

Zhan, "yes mom... I will... Bye", saying this he left.

Zhan went to Wang corporation. On his turn he went to the office. He greeted the boss.

Wang Qiren gestured Zhan to sit. Yibo was also there. He was checking some files. Wang qiren called Yibo to his office to give him a helping hand Today because there were interviews today so Qiren would be busy.

Qiren was checking Zhan's CV. Zhan was looking at Yibo from time to time.

Qiren cleared his throat. He said,
"Mr. Xiao! Though your qualification is not much but still I want to give you a chance... You look intelligent and hard working to me".

Zhan smiled widely and said, "yes... Give me a chance, I won't disappoint you".

Yibo who didn't saw the boy's face looked at him and was mesmerized by that eye blinding smile of that young man.

Qiren took interview from Zhan.

Qiren, "Mr. Xiao! I would like you to join tomorrow".

Zhan was shocked he said, "really sir".

Qiren, "yes".

Zhan, "thank you sir... Thank you so much".

Qiren nod.

Zhan said goodbye to Wang qiren and left. Yibo was looking in Zhan's direction. He came out of his thoughts when Qiren called him.

Yibo, "yes dad?"

Qiren, "I'm happy that you came today".

Yibo smiled.

-------